Motorola Atrix 4G

Status
Not open for further replies.

madnav

Skilled
Product Model: Motorola Atrix 4G

Pictures: Place of Purchase: USA .

Date of Purchase: March 2011

Warranty: Not Applicable in India (Whatever Manufacture's Term is)

Reason For Sale: Purchased 2, this one for sale.

What is included in the Deal? -

Motorola Atrix 4G Mobile Phone with Supplied Original Battery

Charger

Data Cable

HDMI Cable

Original Box

Current Market Price: Not Avialable in India

Quantity: 1

Condition: Operational/Functional: 10/10 ; Physical: 10/10

Expected Price: Rs.33000/- + Shipping @ Actual Status: Sold. iTrader Exchanged.

Notes:-

The phone is locked, can be unlocked for $20 extra. Can order unlock code for buyer once purchased. Unlock will be 100%, i have one atrix 4g which is unlocked.

The Phone is unused, was sealed and has been open to check content and test operational condition before putting up for sale.

Local buyers preferred for obvious reasons.

Can also Root the phone on buyer's request.

Combo Offer:

Purchase Wave 723 listed by me and avail the combo price of Rs.40000/-

PS: Senior members, Reputed Members and My friends on Forum, use PM route for special offer.

PPS: No holding business unless I already know you OR you are a senior reputed member here on TE.

Hey. What's the special offer through Pm? Or I don't fit into the groups you mentioned the special offer is for? :|

^ i think he refers this to people he met got to know them better so he could hold the item for them. I Am just speculating.
The holding business does not make sense in my opinion though.
Would have bought it if i had the dough. :(

Update:

Account details sent to hide0us

Awaiting Payment

Update #2

Update #3

-This Cryptic Message is brought to you from beyond The MAtrix :p:)

--- Updated Post - Automerged ---

Since I'm getting many PMs about how i managed to courier it to kolkata..

I used dtdc metro plus.

i was not adamant about declaring to something else with other couriers..i tried bluedart..they asked for road permit and shipping charges = 1600 if i declared value = 20000.

Aramex was thinking if they should accept..finally they did not after understanding it as an ipod of 15000-20000.

seller, asked me to declare it as diaries of inr500 :ashamed: and send via dtdc so that's what i did with clearing the risk would be totally his.

i personally wouldn't have requested seller to send me a phone worth 33k with valuation worth 500..

This message is just so that others can know the mystery :p

What? :| A diary worth Rs 5000 and they will get suspicious anyway. Can sort things out if anything goes wrong. As for others, definitely wont recommend this.

I remember the time when I sold of my Wave to a Guy in UP. Approached the DTDC guys telling them its a phone. They asked 1400/- for the package. Went to another counter and declared it as a stack of telephone diaries and they shipped it for 225/- :| No questions asked.

err.. not 5000, 500.. and not a diary.. diaries.. :p it height was too much for just one diary..

and 500 was just estimated price i told to lady, she did not mention it on the receipt/consignment :)

madnav said:
Update #3

-This Cryptic Message is brought to you from beyond The MAtrix :p:)

--- Updated Post - Automerged ---

Since I'm getting many PMs about how i managed to courier it to kolkata..

I used dtdc metro plus.

i was not adamant about declaring to something else with other couriers..i tried bluedart..they asked for road permit and shipping charges = 1600 if i declared value = 20000.

Aramex was thinking if they should accept..finally they did not after understanding it as an ipod of 15000-20000.

seller, asked me to declare it as diaries of inr500 :ashamed: and send via dtdc so that's what i did with clearing the risk would be totally his.

i personally wouldn't have requested seller to send me a phone worth 33k with valuation worth 500..

This message is just so that others can know the mystery :p

thanks madnav for putting up this here...I went through similar misery yesterday while shipping the cell..I was asked insane pricing from Dtdc ranging for 1-1.2k for shipping...finally had to drop the idea of shipping cell...Declaring some other thing inside is a big headache for the buyer as well as the seller if anything goes wrong

Declaring something else is a big risk. These packages are scanned at random. If they find out out its a phone, you can very well say goodbye to it :D

kooabs03 said:
Declaring something else is a big risk. These packages are scanned at random. If they find out out its a phone, you can very well say goodbye to it :D
The penalty if found, is 11% (which is the octroi for that region)

not sure 11 or 12 but that is what the officials at aramex told me.

they would have sneak it in even for a cell phone if i had mention it to be less than 10k imo but they did not want to risk at that costing.

Congratulations on the quick sale and to the buyer for getting a great piece of technology !!

As for shipping, sent an iPhone to Mumbai via TNT. All they needed was the invoice and it cost me 113 :p

Sent from my HTC HD2 using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back