Motorola Defy Mini XT321 @10.6k. good deal?

6pack

ex-Mod
Planning to get a new phone. Only need a good tough phone with long lasting battery. Is this Motorola Defy Mini XT321 a good deal at 10.6k?
Its for 11,199 on ebay. with 5pc off coupon it comes to around 10.6k.
There was a idea blade selling for 5.9k too but chose this since idea blade has only 256mb memory.

Hope this gives a better idea
both are mere identical with 600mhz proccy, Adreno 200, same camera resolutions and same ram.

Things to consider for Blade : slightly bigger screen and better resolution(267 vs 180 ppi).
Things to consider for Defy : very resistive, bigger battery

its you to choose.

are you talking of the htc explorer a310e? i saw the specs of both. motorola seems to have 150mb storage, 512mb ram and 512mb rom, against explorer's 90mb rom storage, 512mb ram and 512mb rom.
rest both are almost same. motorola has bigger battery capacity too. reviews say its a a bit sluggish, but i'm hoping google will push ics or jellybean updates to this phone fast since they have bought motorola now.

Dont expect ICS/JB on Motorola Defy Mini.. I would say impossible.
Motorola have still not updated Atrx 2 and no upgrade for Defy XT as well.
If you need the tough exterior then Defy mini is your best option.

If you need ICS on a sub 10K device wait for Sony Tipo.
Else get the HTC explorer.

PS: If you are fine with a used device, theres a lightly used HTC explorer in market section for 5.6K

Dont expect ICS/JB on Motorola Defy Mini.. I would say impossible.
Motorola have still not updated Atrx 2 and no upgrade for Defy XT as well.

i was going to say the same thing ;)

Planning to get a new phone. Only need a good tough phone with long lasting battery. Is this Motorola Defy Mini XT321 a good deal at 10.6k?
Its for 11,199 on ebay. with 5pc off coupon it comes to around 10.6k.

why not pick Defy Plus. The extra 3k you spend on Plus is very much worth it.
And i agree with @comp@ddict , with Defy mini all you get is slightly more internal memory, front cam and lastly dust proof. Battery life will be same as Explorer. And that bumps price by more than 3k. not worth it.

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm like a nomad on an eternal journey, or so it seems.

If I can't get a good ICS/JB device in 15k, I'll head for WP8 without hesitation when it launches near my birthday time.

But I'm keeping my hopes high for the Karbonn Smart A24 right now.

You can go for LG 2x for 14.4K on HOMESHOP SUPER DEALS. You can JB it to ICS easily.

Back