Motorola Milestone v. Google Nexus One

NeXT

Disciple
Hey Guys!
I'm a little torn apart which Android phone to pick. I have been using iPhone from last 3 years now but right now I'm having issues with my iPhone 3G which was replaced just before the warranty got over. My biggest issue is that the battery doesn't last.

I have seen a lot of people selling Google Nexus One and going through the Google forums, its plagued with problems of all kind but good specs + Camera + Google Product [ meaning they will release the updates first to N1 then others ], iPhone type of design makes me want to get one but no warranty is kinda bad.

Moto Milestone looks like a good option plus has a good cam but specs are quite low considering these days 1ghz proc is becoming the standard but it comes with warranty so that seems really attractive.

Issues:

1) How is the battery life on both the phones ? I use Edge a lot because of Twitter/Facebook etc

2) Your preference ?

3) I would like to upgrade the battery on iPhone 3G with higher capacity battery and want to get the vibrator/silent button fixed. Any idea where to get this done in Bangalore?

Thanks.

Technically the D-Pad makes it better for gaming =/

Anyway, the touchscreen on the Milestone handles multitouch MUCH better than the N1 and this has been documented online as well.

so many speculations, things are just going to get better & better, tomorrow something else, whats the use pointing fault just make an excuse not to buy it, just like the fox & the sour grapes story.

That's true, but Google also took down the nexus one webstore and theyre even pushing the incredible on Verizon. While it'll still get all the updates, I doubt it'll suit Indian customers now.

Back