Motorola Warranty worth it??? ATRIX 2 w/t without warranty dillema...

NHS2008

Disciple
I have two offers,
Moto Atrix 2 no warranty 10.7k shipped AT&T Model

Moto Atrix 2 4 months warranty 13.5k shipped Indian retail model

Is it worth it to pay extra 3,000 extra for four month warranty, anything else to consider?

Moto warranty is pathetic. My moto defy has been with moto for the past month and a half. They don't give you status updates of any kind. You call up customer care, and like parrots they tell you that they don't have any information. If you call the service center, they say that they are waiting for the parts. CC will give you two number for their service dept, neither of which work.

In short, NOT worth it.

I would also suggest that moto customer care is really pathetic..they never solves any problem..they only manufacture and sell thats why they are cheap..i would always suggest to buy from a company which provides good service..because even if you are going to use it for 6 months or 1 year then also you may encounter many problems which would require customer care to be consulted..

Motorola Warranty

I would also suggest that moto customer care is really pathetic..they never solves any problem..they only manufacture and sell thats why they are cheap..i would always suggest to buy from a company which provides good service..because even if you are going to use it for 6 months or 1 year then also you may encounter many problems which would require customer care to be consulted..

Motorola Warranty in the US is top notch.

If it is under warranty, they`ll repair your phone.

They even replaced a bricked Atrix 4G for me!

Guys Even I am also planning to buy MOTOROLA ATRIX 2. I am proffering to buy from ebay USA, as they r selling for less there. I can get it here when my friend bro comes to INDIA.

So, is this deal good enough?

Motorola Atrix 2 II MB865 4G 8MP Touchscreen WiFi 4 3 inch Unlocked 723755000575 | eBay

If u have any post here.

All I am worried is by seeing this clause

This Handset is in GOOD Condition (Please Review Details Below)

HANDSET GRADINGS:

NEW - Brand New

FRB - Factory Remanufactured/Refurbished

GREAT - Little to No Signs Of Use

GOOD - May have Moderate Signs Of Use (Scratching and/or scuff marks on housing)

FAIR - Heavy Signs of Use (Heavy Scratching, Scuffing and/or Chipping/Cracking on housing)

Regards

Back