PC Peripherals Mouse gets too responsive when fraps recording works

cieply

Recruit
I have some problem with mouse - it gets too responsive so to speak (sensitivity increases) when fraps (recording soft) works.
All I found out it has something to do with priority of USB device process.
So quuestion is which process is actually controlling USB and how to change its priority. (and don't tell me use task manager and do.... I know that already, it's serious question and totally related to mouse - someone can utilise this knowledge using mouse actually, if it's in wrong thread or something let me know, please)

I have some problem with mouse - it gets too responsive so to speak (sensitivity increases) when fraps (recording soft) works.
All I found out it has something to do with priority of USB device process.
So quuestion is which process is actually controlling USB and how to change its priority. (and don't tell me use task manager and do.... I know that already, it's serious question and totally related to mouse - someone can utilise this knowledge using mouse actually, if it's in wrong thread or something let me know, please)
Looks like the lens on your mouse is either dying or have some problems. Try using other mouse and see if the problem still persist.
Missed the "when fraps is recording" part. My bad.
I also use Fraps for recording but no problem on my side.

Last edited:
Back