PC Peripherals Mouse & Keyboard recommendation

Slayer_25

Recruit
Hi everyone! I'm looking for a reliable good wireless mouse and keyboard(wired or wireless). I'm looking to spend around 4-4.5k combined. I mostly code 70 - 90% of my time and the remaining is spent in only valorant or browsing. Please let me know your suggestions and it would be great if the keyboard is a mechanical one.

Thanx a bunch !

Assuming you go with the G304 (great choice), then I would recommend Reddragon Fizz. It's a 65% iirc but it's hotswappable (not universal sockets). You eventually put in some decent Akko switches.

Hey guys i know its a bit late but i wanted to know if y'all have any idea regarding HyperX alloy origins core TKL (Aqua) and Logitech G413 TKL SE. I will be buying the G304 from amazon but i might also buy a kb from these two options, asking because have seen mixed reviews for the HyperX model. Also, how is TLG Gaming nd MD Computers for buying PC peripherals online ?

Last edited:
Hey guys i know its a bit late but i wanted to know if y'all have any idea regarding HyperX alloy origins core TKL (Aqua) and Logitech G413 TKL SE. I will be buying the G304 from amazon but i might also buy a kb from these two options, asking because have seen mixed reviews for the HyperX model. Also, how is TLG Gaming nd MD Computers for buying PC peripherals online ?
Dude if you are spending this much on mechanical keyboard, you have a lot of other better options. DO NOT go for these brands. Absolutely NOT worth the money you are going to spend. Around 8k, you should get the keychron's k8 pro from meckeys. You get wireless hotswappable keyboard, better switches, better software support.

i would strongly recommend the razer orochi v2 if you have the budget, also i am using the g413 tkl se and its wonderful ! no rgb with only white leds, suits me just fine :)

best wireless mouse in this budget - https://www.amazon.in/Logitech-Lightspeed-Wireless-Gaming-Mouse/dp/B07G98H6PM/ref=sr_1_2?keywords=g304&qid=1671139477&sprefix=g304,aps,238&sr=8-2

for mechanical keyboard - https://www.amazon.in/Cosmic-Byte-CB-GK-25-Mechanical-Keyboard/dp/B09MR39TX2/ref=sr_1_3?keywords=mechanical+keyboard+blue+switch&qid=1671139912&s=computers&sprefix=mechanical+keyboard+,computers,245&sr=1-3&th=1

you won't find decent wireless mechanical keyboard in this budget, the above wired keyboard I mentioned is what fits in your budget and I have used a cosmic byte mech keyboards before, they are decent.
Do all wiresless mouse require AA battery ?

Is razer after sales good?, i live in mumbai, and is the suggested mouse ambidextrous?
Razer after sales or warranty is covered by acro India, I had to replace a viper mini through them and the experience was pleasant.
Yes the suggested mouse is kinda ambidextrous (sort of, because the right side of the mouse where the thumb rest is curved inwards).

Back