WTB mSD 8GB Class 6 (only Kingston, Sandisk, Samsung)

Status
Not open for further replies.

iPwnz

Brutally Honest
Veteran
As the thread title says I'm looking for a Class 6 8/16GB micro SD card.
It should be GENUINE and in warranty with proof. I doubt only the bill would do as its easy to produce a fake bill.
I dont want Transcend, Kingmax etc. Brand Preference: Samsung.
I went to NP but they had only class 2, 4 and 10 cards. Class 10 is out of budget.

kartikoli

Adept
how much would you pay for samsung class 6
i am doubtful that you will buy as i have a hand written bill which can be easily faked

iPwnz

Brutally Honest
Veteran
how much would you pay for samsung class 6
i am doubtful that you will buy as i have a hand written bill which can be easily faked
Exactly! When did you buy it? And can you give me any reliable proof of warranty? Thats all I need i guess. Perhaps you can go to samsung service centres and confirm the warranty and get a certificate or something.

kartikoli

Adept
Exactly! When did you buy it? And can you give me any reliable proof of warranty? Thats all I need i guess. Perhaps you can go to samsung service centres and confirm the warranty and get a certificate or something.
oh... i dont have that much time to visit service center to claim warranty

vivek.krishnan

If you cant see the green dot, I'm offline :P
Veteran
Location? I have a Samsung 16 Class 6 which I plan to sell and upgrade to a class 6/10 32GB

EDIT : I guess NP means Nehru Place, which is Delhi - so let it be. I am not planning to ship.

neerajvohra

Adept
What are you expecting to pay for Class 6 Samsung 16GB. I have 3 Samsung Class 6 16GB cards lying without any purpose, never bothered to sell it though I moved completely to iOS. I purchased all from DVDStoredelhi (eBay) earlier for my Note II, Tab 2 etc, all are Samsung with "Genuine" bills, and I think it comes with 5 years warranty? than it will be 4years+.

I have to find the bills in my drawer but before that PM your final price and I will see if that suits me. Shipping will be free. :)

btw: if NP is Nehru Place, than I am from North Delhi and you can directly collect the card from me.

iPwnz

Brutally Honest
Veteran
What are you expecting to pay for Class 6 Samsung 16GB. I have 3 Samsung Class 6 16GB cards lying without any purpose, never bothered to sell it though I moved completely to iOS. I purchased all from DVDStoredelhi (eBay) earlier for my Note II, Tab 2 etc, all are Samsung with "Genuine" bills, and I think it comes with 5 years warranty? than it will be 4years+.

I have to find the bills in my drawer but before that PM your final price and I will see if that suits me. Shipping will be free. :)

btw: if NP is Nehru Place, than I am from North Delhi and you can directly collect the card from me.
Thanks I'll contact you soon. very busy at present.

iPwnz

Brutally Honest
Veteran
Got the memory card. Thank you. Feedback left.
By mistake i wrote "I bought a Samsung 16GB Class 6 microSD card" in the review thinking it's small detail of the sale intended for the mods and the "comment (required)" as the actual feedback so i wrote "Friendly. Quick shipping. Constant communication. Lives in Delhi."
The two should be interchanged. I'm getting an error when trying to edit it
The following error occurred:
Please enter comment text.
@Gannu help please?

neerajvohra

Adept
Got the memory card. Thank you. Feedback left.
By mistake i wrote "I bought a Samsung 16GB Class 6 microSD card" in the review thinking it's small detail of the sale intended for the mods and the "comment (required)" as the actual feedback so i wrote "Friendly. Quick shipping. Constant communication. Lives in Delhi."
The two should be interchanged. I'm getting an error when trying to edit it

@Gannu help please?
lol

between added feedback back.

Status
Not open for further replies.