PC Peripherals MSI 120 mm ARGB Cabinet/Case Fans under 300 INR ?

Futureized

Skilled
Beginning of month, bought 3 MSI 120 mm ARGB Cabinet case fans from a local vendor.
(each less then 300 Rupee)

He is out of stock and unable to provide more information about those fans BRAND/MODEL etc.

I need to purchase 2 additional ARGB fans of same type/build.
Can someone guide to right link with pricing.

Thanks.

Beginning of month, bought 3 MSI 120 mm ARGB Cabinet case fans from a local vendor.

He is out of stock and unable to provide more information about those fans BRAND/MODEL etc.

Thanks.
I am also in the same boat because I bought Cougar MX 410 G RGB Mesh cabinet which comes with 4 x 120mm ARGB fans and the back connector has facility for 2 more fans but not able to get any Cougar fans that used to come with the cabinet.

MSI RMA is dealt by Accro Engineering. So try there once because once when I tried to RMA my MSI motherboard Accro dealt with it. Try there once.

Post in their Reddit Sub reddit. Normally they will reply immediately.

Can you also help with my case also. Thanks.

MSI RMA is dealt by Accro Engineering. So try there once because once when I tried to RMA my MSI motherboard Accro dealt with it. Try there once.
Post in their Reddit Sub reddit. Normally they will reply immediately.
I bought the case fans separately from a local vendor (not online or via MSI).

I bought the case fans separately from a local vendor (not online or via MSI).
Okay.
I searched in Amazon regarding the same Cougar fans but they are not available now.

Try once in Accro.

I once tried regarding my cabinet side panel which broke and they charged me 1300rs for shipping and 1300rs for side panel total it came to around 2600rs.
So asking here if anybody can help me to procure the same fans which came with my cabinet.

My cabinet built in fans might from either of these 3 types.

Cougar Vortex SPB, HPB, FCB 120mm RGB fans.

If anybody can tell. Please reply.

These fans don't need the extra ARGB connector so can be connected directly to backside fan connector. Thanks.

Thanks.
If you bought it then dont you have the box bill etc to get the brand model info.?

Found the bill for ARGB fans from hardware vendor, still searching for those two additional fans.
All MSI fans on amazon.in starts from 1200+

Attachments

• argb fan bill.png
    argb fan bill.png
    311.2 KB · Views: 55
Back