Bill: N/A

Asking Price: Rs.6500/-(inclusive of shipping) for a first hand product

Shipping: DTDC

Payment: NEFT, Cash

For further details please contact via PM

5850a.jpg

5850b.jpg

5850c.png

Same question..unless it was bought in 2009, it should still have some warranty. Please update on the same.

when i bought it, i did not worry about warranty and i was under the impression that all computer components except HDDs/Monitors were covered for 1 year under warranty. Check MSI India's website regarding warranty - says 1 year :annoyed:. Again i remember the dealer at Kilpauk specifically stating that it had 2 years worth of warranty at the time of purchase. I didn't want to state 3 years warranty when the dealer himself quoted only 2 and MSI India's website states only 1 year? That's why i decided to compromise and state no warranty available since i'm not sure and the card is around 2.5 years old. Month of import is January 2010 as clearly stated on the box. Will need to head back home and check if Month of manufacturer is also mentioned. And only MSI's USA website states 3 years warranty. As far as i know "Month of Import" & "Month of Manufacture" are two different things. I'm not entirely sure if the warranty is applicable in the first place.

its not seal packed so its not first hand
Post GPU-Z Screenshot as there is no warranty
Try to attach more pics including the accessories

- - - Updated - - -

@OP..........

Will plug it in tonight and post gpu-z screenshots
@subham - Agreed that my HD5850 is not a new product. But if it isn't a firsthand product then what is it? :blink:

Last edited by a moderator:
bro it was a deal as promised its slated for tuesday. is there a point in bumping up.

if you have any other things in mind that i sud know. please let me know.

bro it was a deal as promised its slated for tuesday. is there a point in bumping up.

if you have any other things in mind that i sud know. please let me know.

Hold on. You transferred the money only yesterday. And considering the bogus lowballers that run rampant all over TE's trading post, a buyer's word/promise or even their trader rating is hardly something to go by. A seller can continue promoting a sale until the money reflects in their bank a/c. So don't take it personally when i say that i don't plan on having my sale lose out to the competition by putting it "on hold" for anybody. :)

Agreed with Sid here.. He need not hold it for anyone unless and until he exclusively says or promise so. But if he had promised it, he should stick to the deal.

Sid brother.!! hold your horses. @rakesh_ic dont jumt to conclusion.
There have been members who have good feedback but cheated on later. Itrader means a lot at least, its better have a way than nothing at all.

I got his account details on Friday late. i specifically told that saturday it will not be possible and told him that it will be on Tuesday. considering the fact that my account has extra security. so first beneficiary addition takes 16 hours minimum. plus i can add only one beneficiary in one day. rest assured I told him i have sealed the deal. As promised i xfered on Tuesday and duly pmed him.

So brother! now to come back to you have you shipped as promised.!! Its been 24 hours since i xfered. if not what is my compensation :)

@rakesh_ic dont jumt to conclusion.

Dude i clearly told you that if he has promised on a deal, he is liable to stick to it.

Also my suggestion is that, comments or thoughts that come out of anxiety (I usderstand that u have xfered the money and its your money at stake) may lead to a bad deal spoiling it for both of you. I know you might not have inteded to be harsh or demanding at this point of time as its only "24 hrs" now.

Sid brother.!! hold your horses. @rakesh_ic dont jumt to conclusion.
There have been members who have good feedback but cheated on later. Itrader means a lot at least, its better have a way than nothing at all.

I got his account details on Friday late. i specifically told that saturday it will not be possible and told him that it will be on Tuesday. considering the fact that my account has extra security. so first beneficiary addition takes 16 hours minimum. plus i can add only one beneficiary in one day. rest assured I told him i have sealed the deal. As promised i xfered on Tuesday and duly pmed him.

So brother! now to come back to you have you shipped as promised.!! Its been 24 hours since i xfered. if not what is my compensation :)
Ummm...please read your pm's again. You have not once specifically mentioned that you'd have the money transferred by Monday. In your PM, (which you sent on Saturday not Friday in response to my PM w/ Bank a/c details) your exact words were
we deal on monday.

is that your mobile number or land line.
I couldn't understand your reply and didn't bother reading between the lines. I should've replied asking you what you meant - whether you'd have the money transferred or if you wanted me to wait until Monday to continue with the deal. But I didn't. This shows that there is a "tiniest possible lapse" in communication between us. Remember that there is no way for both of us to gauge each others emotional state and also that there is no mention of a "promise" from either side. I replied confirming the contact# details on the same day(Saturday). Come Monday, there was no PM/response from you. In fact, it didn't even strike me that you were supposed to confirm if you had transferred the money on Monday and I might've not bumped my sale had you sent me a PM. Our attitudes have been casual all the while and this is not working out for the better.
i have xfered.

here is my address.

Thanks

address is

xxxxx xxxxx
xxxxx
xxxxxxxxxxxx
xxxxxxxxxxxx
xxxxxx

Mob 9xxxxxxxxx

Courier option are following only

First flight
Professional
Shree maruti
Trackon
Blaze flash
Speed post.
Over Nite
This is your latest PM dated 1st January 2013. Again there is no mention of a "promise" and yet you insisted that we promised something? It doesn't make any sense. Are you sure i'm the member you intended the PM for? Maybe you were supposed to send it to another member concerned with a different sale? :crazyeyes: The only issues so far are - a)we're both casual(which I personally think is a very minor issue) b)you're unusually anxious and really need to calm down. There was no need to leave a post mentioning "promise" and unnecessarily stir/provoke emotions. Don't expect me to retort in the same fashion. You could've just shot me a PM.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back