Msi Ati readeon HD4670 1Gb ddr3


Status
Not open for further replies.

thomasjude47

Well-Known Member
Disciple
Feedback: 50 / 0 / 0
hi,

selling my graphics card which is bought from vinaycm sometime back

1 year old with bill from Lamington road and box

MSI Ati radeon HD4670 1GB ddr3

card+driver cd+manuals+Box

Reason For Sale- Upgrading

SOLD to vinaycm
 

Attachments

  • PB180362.jpg
    PB180362.jpg
    79.1 KB · Views: 113
  • PB180363.jpg
    PB180363.jpg
    80 KB · Views: 120

rajuwaste

New Member
Disciple
Feedback: 0 / 0 / 0
thomasjude47 said:
hi,
selling my graphics card which is bought from vinaycm sometime back
1 year old with bill from Lamington road and box

MSI Ati radeon HD4670 1GB ddr3
card+driver cd+manuals+Box
Reason For Sale- Upgrading

SOLD to vinaycm

Bought and sold to same person

:huh:
 

vinaycm

Well-Known Member
Adept
Feedback: 115 / 0 / 0
rohan30186 said:
^^weird!!!!too weird!!
What's the problem?? Does the rules restrict buying back something sold before??

I brought this for a friend of mine.. Hope i made myself clear..

Nothing's weird..
 

rajuwaste

New Member
Disciple
Feedback: 0 / 0 / 0
vinaycm said:
What's the problem?? Does the rules restrict buying back something sold before??

I brought this for a friend of mine.. Hope i made myself clear..

Nothing's weird..
I thought it is a trick to increase iTrust Score :O: anyway good night. :bye22:
 

vinaycm

Well-Known Member
Adept
Feedback: 115 / 0 / 0
rajuwaste said:
I thought it is a trick to increase iTrust Score :O: anyway good night. :bye22:
It won't increase the iTrust score for both of us, since we already left one in the previous deal.. Moreover both of your didn't leave a iTrader rating for this trade.. Hope its all clear to everyone..
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Top