FS: Video Card MSI Geforce GTX 970 GAMING 4G

Status
Not open for further replies.

smileysil

Recruit
For Sale: MSI GTX 970 Gaming 4G: https://in.msi.com/Graphics-card/GTX-970-GAMING-4G.html#hero-overview

Bought it almost exactly 13 months ago from SMC International in New Delhi. The device is in exceptional condition apart from a slight amount of dust. The GPU is still under warranty (23 months left) and the original receipt is still there. The GPU has never been overclocked and has been used very lightly for gaming. The 970 is still one of the best bang for the buck enthusiast GPU out there that runs almost every game at 1080p/60fps on the highest settings.

The only item missing is the Driver disc, but the latest drivers can be easily found on the manufacturers website. All other accessories that came with the box are still present..

Item only available for local pickup in Delhi and payment must be made in cash. If you are interested please make an offer via PM and I request you to refrain from low balling on the thread. Pics attached below..
GPU1.jpg GPU2.jpg GPU3.jpg GPU4.jpg GPU5.jpg

If I'm unable to finalize a sale by Monday. I'll ship it to Mumbai as long as the buyer is willing to pay for the cost of shipping. I would really prefer if a Dilliwala buys it though as it would be easier for me :) :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back