CPU/Mobo MSI H81M-P33 rebooting after sometime

tapankunu

Recruit
MSI H81M-P33 motherboard rebooting randomly at anytime. what is tha cause of it? already checked with different processor and ram but no luck.

Assuming it will reboot within 2hours for sure. Then, try first by keeping on in bios by view cpu /mb temperature, if it not reboot upto 2.5hours. Then try to boot & run usb linux

Assuming it will reboot within 2hours for sure. Then, try first by keeping on in bios by view cpu /mb temperature, if it not reboot upto 2.5hours. Then try to boot & run usb linux
it reboots randomly not continuously even in bios screen also. as i said it reboots randomly at anytime so it may be within 2 hours or within 2 minutes. tempreture is fine.

As per your report, if it reboots in bios screen, then possibility are RAM and PSU, you tried with both ram and PSU different combo, then it may be Motherboard, very low chances of CPU problem. Only test is to check the cpu with different motherboard and motherboard with other cpu, for final conclusion.
Note : My experience may times I found Generic PSU problem.

As per your report, if it reboots in bios screen, then possibility are RAM and PSU, you tried with both ram and PSU different combo, then it may be Motherboard, very low chances of CPU problem. Only test is to check the cpu with different motherboard and motherboard with other cpu, for final conclusion.
Note : My experience may times I found Generic PSU problem.
i checked it with other cpu, ram. so i concluded that the issue is in the motherboard itself. that is what i m saying. by the way thnx for your suggestions.

Back