Graphic Cards MSI Launches HydroGen Graphics Cards Series

dragon_unleashed

I KNOW NOTHING
Adept
Micro-Star International (MSI) has announced their latest N285GTX HydroGen graphics cards series equipped with the exclusive all-copper Micro Channel water cooling.

This solution according to MSI provides the lowest operating temperature while staying absolutely calm. MSI continues using the Micro Channel water cooling technology
, utilizing an all-copper water cooling tank made of lathe-processed sub-millimeter sized copper.

MSI maintains that in field tests under full load, the MSI N285GTX HydroGen with its Micro Channel water cooling managed to decrease heat emission by more than 40% when compared to conventional fan cooled graphics cards of the same product level.

MSI uses a 1-Slot solution that reduces the actual weight of the graphics card and weight pressure on the slot is minimized. The all-copper water tank design offers increased heat transfer efficiency in comparison with other solutions in the market. For power users and gaming enthusiasts using 2-way or even 3-way SLI the MSI N286GTX HydroGen brings about a maximum of installation convenience.

Eh? Just about all high end nvidia cards always had water block versions. Nothing really revolutionary about this.

rahulgoel said:
Hows MSI's RMA reputation in India...?

Pretty bad according to my experience...i had given them (msi service center in Nehru place, Delhi) my dead MSI P45 mobo last year in october and after making me wait a week or two they said they did not have any p45s in stock as it was a new mobo...:no: they then suggested I go to the shop where I bought the mobo and get the RMA from them...which I did in November of last year...

Back