Budget 0-20k MSI Magforge M100A cabinet feedback

gourav

Skilled
Hi folks. I'm looking to replace my Deepcool Matrexx 30 SI cabinet. I'm looking for something reasonably compact as I keep the PC in the living room, and don't want a huge cabinet.

I was looking at Silverstone Fara H1M but availability is an issue. Currently only available at theitdepot.com. Another option I was considering was MSI Magforge M100A

I have a standard M-ATX motherboard (MSI B550M Pro VDH) and Zotac RTX3060 Twin Edge OC.

The issues I face with my current cabinet are
- No place to hide unused wires (it blocks the HDD cage, so I'm not able to put a 2.5" SSD)
- Very few fans supported
- HDD cage blocks USB-3 connector on motherboard, so no front USB 3 port
- Cleaning the front panel is difficult because of non-detachable front panel connectors.

Please suggest if the cabinet I'm considering is good or there are better options. Budget is max 5k, preferably closer to 4k.

Hi folks. I'm looking to replace my Deepcool Matrexx 30 SI cabinet. I'm looking for something reasonably compact as I keep the PC in the living room, and don't want a huge cabinet.

I was looking at Silverstone Fara H1M but availability is an issue. Currently only available at theitdepot.com. Another option I was considering was MSI Magforge M100A

I have a standard M-ATX motherboard (MSI B550M Pro VDH) and Zotac RTX3060 Twin Edge OC.

The issues I face with my current cabinet are
- No place to hide unused wires (it blocks the HDD cage, so I'm not able to put a 2.5" SSD)
- Very few fans supported
- HDD cage blocks USB-3 connector on motherboard, so no front USB 3 port
- Cleaning the front panel is difficult because of non-detachable front panel connectors.

Please suggest if the cabinet I'm considering is good or there are better options. Budget is max 5k, preferably closer to 4k.
Yes M100A is a good cabinet.
You can also consider the Deepcool Mattexx 40 3FS. It's more compact then the M100A, but you'd have slightly restricted space for future GPU upgrades

Back