Budget 41-50k Msi Modern 14 amd ryzen 5-5500u

sbfx13

Recruit
I'm looking to replace my 7 year old xps 13 with this laptop.

Any real user experience here.

My primary requirment is a laptop is for web surfing and emails. Dont plan to play any games on it.

Any feedback on the battery life screen quality and if any heating issues would be greatly appriciated.

I havent used it personally but Ive heard unimpressive things about it from people who have. Especially with the build quality. That coupled with MSI's reputation with poor service, I wouldn't recommend it. Lenovo Ideapad slim 3 sells for just about the same on the official website after cashbacks. But it has a TN panel....

I'm looking to replace my 7 year old xps 13 with this laptop.

Any real user experience here.

My primary requirment is a laptop is for web surfing and emails. Dont plan to play any games on it.

Any feedback on the battery life screen quality and if any heating issues would be greatly appriciated.
You're better of with Acer Predator or Lenovo Y series. Do not fall for MSI with the specs they list. Cheap build laptop. Will cause you issues over long term. As compared to the amazing build quality XPS has had MSI would be a downfall.

Also check laptops from Asus with that config. I have an Asus 3500U laptop bought two and half years ago and it's been serving me quite well so far.

Thanks guyes for your opinions gonna avoind the MSI. Any opinion on the LG Gram. I'm sort of thinking of going to the 17" and also keep the 13" XPS with a lighter OS.

LG Gram, Microsoft surface proX
Not to be rude but I think you forgot to look at his budget.

In your budget, Asus and Dell would be the only relatively headache-free choices provided you live in a city where they provide service. Asus will give you more specs than Dell but then for your requirements, I think any basic specs will suffice. I would advise against Lenovo and Acer because of their build quality at this price point.

In your budget, Asus and Dell would be the only relatively headache-free choices provided you live in a city where they provide service. Asus will give you more specs than Dell but then for your requirements, I think any basic specs will suffice. I would advise against Lenovo and Acer because of their build quality at this price point.
Na man. All cool before suggesting it even I looked if he has any price set in mind but then he quoted about thinking of grabbing LG Gram 17". Sure the Surface Pro X is the expensive in the suggested.

Thinkpads were quite well known for their build quality. Not sure how's the scene now though.

This is one of the best laptops under 40k:
Hp 15S AMD Ryzen 3- 5300U 15.6 Inches Fhd Laptop (8Gb Ram/512Gb Ssd, Micro-Edge, Anti-Glare Display/Radeon Graphics/Windows 11 Home/Alexa/Dual Speakers/Ms Office/1.69Kg, 15S-Eq2143Au, Natural Silver)

Guys just to update all, finally ordered the Fujitsu UH-X 16gb 512gb i5. Got a super deal on the prime day offer. 61k inc gst credit.

Back