Graphic Cards MSI RMA in Delhi?

grandfromage

Disciple
hi

i have a gtx580 that i think is going bad. it crashes games a lot and the clocks get set to idle 2d mode that cant be undone without a restart.

i am thinking of a RMA.

does anyone have any experience of an MSI GPU RMA in Delhi? is the nehru place/wazirpur centre reliable?

most importantly, will they consider a card for RMA if the card is able to POST and allows to boot into Windows, but will have problems while in games?

SMARTLINK NETWORK SYSTEMS LIMITED

ContactContact

:

Mr. Rahul Kumar Shindu

Address

:

418/428, 4th Floor, Plaza-II, Lilaram Market,Maszid Mode, Sauthex Part-II, New Delhi -110049.

Phone Number

:

011-26261182

Mobile Number

:

Email Address

:

rmanorth@digilink.in , rahuls@digilink.in
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

SMARTLINK NETWORK SYSTEMS LIMITED

ContactContact

:

Mr. Suraj Prakash

Address

:

410, 4th Floor, Modi Tower, Nehru Place, New Delhi - 110019.

Phone Number

:

011- 26411256

Mobile Number

:

Email Address

:

rma.nehruplace@digisol.com / suraj.prakash@digisol.com

grandfromage said:
hi

i have a gtx580 that i think is going bad. it crashes games a lot and the clocks get set to idle 2d mode that cant be undone without a restart.

i am thinking of a RMA.

does anyone have any experience of an MSI GPU RMA in Delhi? is the nehru place/wazirpur centre reliable?

most importantly, will they consider a card for RMA if the card is able to POST and allows to boot into Windows, but will have problems while in games?

I had the same issue with my HD4850, gave it to NP service centre, they returned it and said its working fine and told me to re-install Windows :X

Moreover withstanding the long queues is unbearable.

a little update:

its already 12 days since i deposited the card.but,

i might be getting the twin frozrII version in replacement.

*fingers crossed*

grandfromage said:
a little update:

its already 12 days since i deposited the card.but,

i might be getting the twin frozrII version in replacement.

*fingers crossed*

Wow congrats :)

They were able to repair my R4850 and returned it on Monday, not so lucky here :(

Back