Have you provided two pics?
  1. Yes
Remaining Warranty Period
Till 03-Jan-2023
Invoice Available?
Yes
Reason for Sale
Sold Secondary rig
Msi RTX 2070 Gaming Z purchased in 2021 feb from a known person. originally purchased in 2020.
Card is in perfect condition. temps below 65 degrees.
The card has 43-44 Eth hash below 130w if someone wanna do mining. so don't compare with low hash rate cards.
Though this isn't a good deal for gamers only but if someone wants so cash back from it, they can mine it occasionally for that.
20210802_114341.jpg

Fogot to attach some pics. attaching here
20210802_130052.jpg

Attachments

• 20210802_114351.jpg
    20210802_114351.jpg
    260 KB · Views: 164
  • 20210802_114432.jpg
    20210802_114432.jpg
    320.2 KB · Views: 158
  • 20210802_114532.jpg
    20210802_114532.jpg
    381.4 KB · Views: 165
  • gpu1.jpg
    gpu1.jpg
    131 KB · Views: 278
I bought a 3060 Ti for 49k yesterday, the prices are going down so I would strongly recommend that you reconsider the price because the value will continue to go down. Anyway your card your price.

Attachments

• Capture.PNG
    Capture.PNG
    54.3 KB · Views: 272
I bought a 3060 Ti for 49k yesterday, the prices are going down so I would strongly recommend that you reconsider the price because the value will continue to go down. Anyway your card your price.
i know it was in vedant. it's out of stock since yesterday. also as i clearly said it's not only gamers. it has 43-44 has rate where as a lhr 3060ti has 25-28 hash. non lhr 3060ti is still more than 80k & 3060 non lhr is still more than 70k which has 45 hash

Not to mention that eth eip 1559 is almost here, and will reduce profits by around 40% in with mining. And in other coins 3060ti is almost 50% faster than 2070.

i know it was in vedant. it's out of stock since yesterday. also as i clearly said it's not only gamers. it has 43-44 has rate where as a lhr 3060ti has 25-28 hash. non lhr 3060ti is still more than 80k & 3060 non lhr is still more than 70k which has 45 hash
One can get 3060 non lhr for 70-75k which goes hoti 47-48 hash rate, and 2070 gives 43-44 hash rate, but you are forgetting the point that your card is almost 1.5 years old.

To add on to this anyone considering mining for recouping additional payment for this shouldn't do this as EIP1559 is kicking in on 4th August which will absolutely cut the profits in half of mining which are already low making GPU mining obsolete and not at all profitable. If you think there are other coins to still mine consider that if people jump on other coins the network hashrate for those coins will increase which means profits from that coin will decline and there's isn't any coin with enough market cap to sustain profits.

Please don't consider mining as any kind of a factor for this card's performance a 2060 can also do the same hashrate as this or a 1080Ti. Time to invest on GPUs for mining has gone.

I'm not an expert on crypto but the profits are 218rs vs 231rs in favor of 3060ti lhr according to nicehash, anyway as I said before your card your price I was trying to give a friendly advice, please feel free to ignore my comments and I'm sorry for spoiling your thread.

I'm not an expert on crypto but the profits are 218rs vs 231rs in favor of 3060ti lhr according to nicehash, anyway as I said before your card your price I was trying to give a friendly advice, please feel free to ignore my comments and I'm sorry for spoiling your thread.
Yes, with lhr cards one can easily mine other coins like ravencoin or conflux, which doesn't have any limiters in lhr cards. OP needs to reconsider his price, no one in his right state of mind will buy it. Even during peak of mining, 2070 was going for 60k

Yes, with lhr cards one can easily mine other coins like ravencoin or conflux, which doesn't have any limiters in lhr cards. OP needs to reconsider his price, no one in his right state of mind will buy it. Even during peak of mining, 2070 was going for 60k
You have made your point. If you are interested pm the seller with your offer. This is not the right thread to discuss. Suggest pricing with relevant links and move away if not interested.

3060ti lhr gives 36-37 hash :p checked with friend's system. 3060 not sure just checked on internet. also i'm talking about eth. of course lhr is faster in some other coins like rvn. but eth is more profitable as of now. also the price is negotiable. but 2060s super r going more than 45k in used market so it should be higher than that
resonable offers r welcomed if someone is interested
Not to mention that eth eip 1559 is almost here, and will reduce profits by around 40% in with mining. And in other coins 3060ti is almost 50% faster than 2070.
heard that it'll be late. not sure though lets see what happens on 4th.

3060ti lhr gives 36-37 hash :p checked with friend's system. 3060 not sure just checked on internet. also i'm talking about eth. of course lhr is faster in some other coins like rvn. but eth is more profitable as of now. also the price is negotiable. but 2060s super r going more than 45k in used market so it should be higher than that
resonable offers r welcomed if someone is interested

heard that it'll be late. not sure though lets see what happens on 4th.
99% Eip 1559 will be implemented on 4th....but pos will get delayed.

bump. eth is still profitable :p
Certainly not on this card. Mining on Turing with GDDR6 is at its worst. $2.5 a day average.
You could still say you're pricing it like this according to availability reasons which is fine by anyone here but just stop justifying this for mining. That is just false information to lure gullible buyers which is not acceptable.

Last edited:
Certainly not on this card. Mining on Turing with GDDR6 is at its worst. $2.5 a day average.
You could still say you're pricing it like this according to availability reasons which is fine by anyone here but just stop justifying this for mining. That is just false information to lure gullible buyers which is not acceptable.
yes so according to that approx 4.5-5k each month from single card :p still profitable i say where as 580 gives 1.7 usd. if people r buying that like mad guys then this is also profitable cause at approx same power giving more profit as simple as that
btw price negotiable too if anyone is seriously interested :)

I feel the buyer knows what he/she is getting. The seller knows what they are selling. The internet has that wealth of information. Anything else is advocating to reduce/increase the price. I would request our people to help keep the sale thread clean and the mods to help in doing so.
Thanks

I feel the buyer knows what he/she is getting. The seller knows what they are selling. The internet has that wealth of information. Anything else is advocating to reduce/increase the price. I would request our people to help keep the sale thread clean and the mods to help in doing so.
Thanks
@enthusiast29 comment is about the information seller is using to make a sale and if that information is inaccurate then he hasn't done anything wrong. Since seller is clearly taking mining as a big factor then people should be informed, not everyone have complete picture of everything happening on Internet. That being said I agree about not changing sale threads to a discussion thread.

What are you talking about? Mining is averaging 200-300 a day on a 2070/2080.

+bump for a reputable seller and a good card.

To crash the party....2060super and cards till 2080 super all give same mhs 42-44... So 2060 super is obviously more profitable and right now used can be had for 40k easily......also as eip1559 was on time so will the pos be...i.e. by year end or jan 2022 at most....so money recovery at this price not possible....and used 2070 are alo available for below 50k easily...let alone at 45k also.....and very few buy these for mining

Back