mtnl new connection

delguy19

Skilled
hello

my friend is looking for mtnl broadband along with phoneline. can u guys tell me how many days it takes mtnl to give connection its about mumbai

thx a lot comeone answer soon and also another thing is it going to be of any help if he is having his own modem ??? get connection installed soon

Takes a LOT of time...yes even months sometimes. I you are going for the UL plans then 'Out of turn priority' is given. I have applied for a connection around 3 weeks back and still no one has come to my place. For data cap other plans it will take 2-3 months or more. Thats what the MTNL lady told me.

It takes hell of a time depending on how many applications are before you. Also depending on the number of slots that can be allocated to your location as well. My friend applied for his TriBand connection in October '08 but still no confirmation call till now. I got mine under a month as my dad's friend was an officer in MTNL itself. It's a painful wait period but once you get it, trust me, you won't regret it. :)

actually it depends on the location, as far as my connection , it took them 17days to start the triband connection Inclu, giving new landline connection,

(place= Thane)

Normally it takes about one month plus.. but if you take an unlimited connection they tell you that you will get in 15 days more or less.

Back