Multi disc games on a jtag

vantheman5211

Creator of fu*ktron
Skilled
Hey guys ,
I mostly extract games and play them on xex menu on xbox.
Can anyone give me some idea about how to play multi-disc games ?

And try to use google before creating these topics which are themselves contradictory to rules.

And try to use google before creating these topics which are themselves contradictory to rules.

Err i have been here long enough buddy to know the rules . Maybe i should have created a more descriptive thread i agree . I had looked up fsd before creating this thread and did browse quite a bit regarding the application of fsd . However i didn't quite get the process properly .
The reason i created this thread was i did see quite a few solutions and wanted a first hand reply from a person from TE who has found a solution regarding this .

I guess dinjo is right and here is the conundrum so far -
I have basically got 2 solutions so far - 1 is installing fsd ( a little simple explanation on this would be helpful)
2- is extracting each disc and copy pasting them in one file overwriting the same files ( tried this with max payne but didnt work)

I have a RGH console, and here is how I got multi-disc games working-

1. Install FSD. This can be done by editing Dashlaunch ini files. Dashlauncher can be accesed from Xex Menu. Dashlaunch is a separate package and can be copied unto a USB drive, to be accesed from Xex Menu file manager.

2. FSD files should be on internal/external HDD. The path to FSD executable should be in Dashlaunch INI files.

3. Once you have FSD configured properly, just use 'copy game' functionality to copy multi-disc games in this way-

HDD DRIVE\Game Folder\Game Name-Disc 1
HDD DRIVE\Game Folder\Game Name-Disc 2

I have this setup , and it works fine for Max Payne and BF3.

Back