Budget 0-20k Multi monitor setup advice required

zero_cool

Disciple
I am seeking to add an additional monitor to my current setup as the convenience of working with two monitors is unparalleled. I intend to use my existing monitor BenQ XL2411T. I am of the belief to ensure a seamless experience, I should have two monitors identical in size and resolution but a lot has changed since I first purchased the monitor and thus I am spoilt for choice now. I've narrowed down on these monitors that I think can be good fit thus need your inputs and which is the best of the lot.

My current monitor has the worst colours and thus I am a bit inclined towards IPS monitors. I intened to use it for work and light gaming.

HP are unnecessarily expesive. For work, I am biased towards LG and Acer. I have LG, Acer and Samsung monitors at home and all have been amazing, but Acer takes the cake. But really, for work, as long as you are getting an IPS panel, and is below 15k or thereabouts for 24 inch, you cant go wrong with any.

I have a 2k 144 hz Acer IPS monitor, LG 1080p 75 hz IPS, and a samsung 24 inch curved 1080p 144 hz VA monitor. Acer has the least bleeding, ghosting, and best picture quality. It has deeper blacks than even the Samsung VA panel. I dunno how they do it, but Acer wins IMO. And I use all of them for work too (They all are connected to 1 gaming desktop, 1 old desktop, one work laptop)

HP are unnecessarily expesive. For work, I am biased towards LG and Acer. I have LG, Acer and Samsung monitors at home and all have been amazing, but Acer takes the cake. But really, for work, as long as you are getting an IPS panel, and is below 15k or thereabouts for 24 inch, you cant go wrong with any.

I have a 2k 144 hz Acer IPS monitor, LG 1080p 75 hz IPS, and a samsung 24 inch curved 1080p 144 hz VA monitor. Acer has the least bleeding, ghosting, and best picture quality. It has deeper blacks than even the Samsung VA panel. I dunno how they do it, but Acer wins IMO. And I use all of them for work too (They all are connected to 1 gaming desktop, 1 old desktop, one work laptop)
Thanks for your response. I did a lot more research and felt an upgrade to a 4k monitor would be more worthwhile instead of two budget monitors.

Why not go for an Ultrawide monitor which I think is better than 2 monitors. Something like this.

I did consider an Ultrawide monitor and the LG software that enables you to stack & operate windows independently just like a multi monitor is amazing but since I already have a monitor which I intend to use, this is not for me. If I had planned to go with a two new monitors then this could've been an alternative. Anyway, I decided to invest in an ergonomic chair instead of a monitor in this sale.

If you intend to use the monitors for a long time with light gaming 60Hz, I would highly recommend DELL U and P prefix monitors. They have excellent IPS panels, decent warranty, adjustable heights and roation and industry leaders in enterprise setups.

I have this setup currently 1) Dell U2719H 2) Dell P2719H 3) Dell U2415H. I highly debated ultrawides but they are risky with 1) size 2) price 3) workflow mismatch 4) repair 5) aftersale demand.

For me personally, ultrawides did not offer much vs. above multi monitor setup.

Back