Check post
Invoice Available?
No
Reason for Sale
Laying around, more concertation on personal life
Product - HP ProBook 450 G10 450 15.6
Condition: - Almost New
Price: - Rs 55000, market price is 70k+
Accessories: - Comes with Power adapter.
Specifications: - Kindly check pics thoroughly.
Date of purchase: March 2024, comes with extended warranty valid till 2026.
Product Link - https://www.amazon.in/HP-ProBook-Business-i5-1335U-Backlit/dp/B0C21GM34V

Product - HP EliteBook x360 1030 G3 13.3
Condition: - Used
Price: - Rs 32000.
Accessories: - No Power adapter.
Specifications: - Kindly check pics thoroughly.
Date of purchase: June 2020, no warranty left.
Product Link - https://www.amazon.in/HP-EliteBook-1030-x360-G3/dp/B07WZVVGV2

Will provide 15 Days testing warranty.

Both the laptops I got through my job, on successful completion of project. Elitebook i got in 2020 & Probook in 2024.

Currently my Office work is being completed on zBook, so laying around

Any queries or suggestion, will reply over PM.

Attachments

• ProA1.jpg
    ProA1.jpg
    287 KB · Views: 112
  • ProA6.jpg
    ProA6.jpg
    101.7 KB · Views: 112
  • EliteA7.jpg
    EliteA7.jpg
    277.6 KB · Views: 98
  • EliteA6.jpg
    EliteA6.jpg
    272.8 KB · Views: 96
  • EliteA5.jpg
    EliteA5.jpg
    291.5 KB · Views: 96
  • EliteA4.jpg
    EliteA4.jpg
    307.7 KB · Views: 103
  • EliteA3.jpg
    EliteA3.jpg
    283.2 KB · Views: 110
  • EliteA2.jpg
    EliteA2.jpg
    278 KB · Views: 113
  • EliteA1.jpg
    EliteA1.jpg
    244.6 KB · Views: 108
  • ProA5.jpg
    ProA5.jpg
    505.4 KB · Views: 109
  • ProA4.jpg
    ProA4.jpg
    316.5 KB · Views: 102
  • ProA3.jpg
    ProA3.jpg
    198.5 KB · Views: 106
  • ProA2.jpg
    ProA2.jpg
    334.9 KB · Views: 109
Are the prices real or typo ???
Real

A 450 G10 i3 costs 65321 and the one im selling is having warranty till 2026.
1722877867874.png

EliteBook x360 1030 G3

The one that is being sold on amazon costs 36500 with 6months warranty. Based on that priced accordingly.
1722878154239.png

Anyways the price is negotiable, please PM.

Have provided enough pics of laptops, if you need more can share that also.

These come with genuine Windows 11 Pro installed with all updates.

Paid for HP ProBook 450 G10 450 15.6
Tracking details shared over WA, thanks for coming over "Trust issues" :smile:

Im traveling today & will be back by friday 9th Aug and also will be on vacation from 17th till 25th Aug
Open for negotiations for "HP EliteBook x360 1030 G3 13.3", please drop PM.

If these are company provided machines, i hope they are not bios locked

Not sure from where you are getting these ideas, these doesn't have any issues at all.

If that was the case i would clearly mention its bios locked or i would never sell and give it back to company.

BTW these were given upon successful completion and implementation of project.

Not sure from where you are getting these ideas, these doesn't have any issues at all.

If that was the case i would clearly mention its bios locked or i would never sell and give it back to company.

BTW these were given upon successful completion and implementation of project.
Not accusing you of any malice. Generally corporate laptops are set up with locked bios, encrypted hdd etc, and need to be removed before personal use, and is usually done as a matter of process but sometimes some devices fall through the cracks and show up for sale.
A buyer cannot assume any level of competence on a sellers behalf and they need to verify. Hence the explicit ask.

To give an example I once bought a laptop with an Intel 7260ac but no webcam or BT. When i reached out to the seller he said he had not listed any of these things in the description, and product matched the description and there was no fault. Turned out it was some sort of special order laptop with custom hardware. Both worked fine after buying replacement modules from ebay for $10-12. Hence asking to clarify to prevent assumptions from creating any future issues. No need to read anything into it.

Last edited:
Not accusing you of any malice. Generally corporate laptops are set up with locked bios, encrypted hdd etc, and need to be removed before personal use, and is usually done as a matter of process but sometimes some devices fall through the cracks and show up for sale.
A buyer cannot assume any level of competence on a sellers behalf and they need to verify. Hence the explicit ask.

To give an example I once bought a laptop with an Intel 7260ac but no webcam or BT. When i reached out to the seller he said he had not listed any of these things in the description, and product matched the description and there was no fault. Turned out it was some sort of special order laptop with custom hardware. Both worked fine after buying replacement modules from ebay for $10-12. Hence asking to clarify to prevent assumptions from creating any future issues. No need to read anything into it.
Understood...

But every seller with a company provided laptop might not be what you experienced and not every company locks their bios. As an example the laptop provided by my company "zBook G10" is not bios locked and i have set RTX GPU as primary gpu.

You might have faced issue with some seller but every seller is not same.

As a seller i wouldn't risk.

Received the Laptop yesterday. Laptop is working fine. But the DTDC handling is not good. There are some small dents at center of the back of the Laptop along with minor curve of the whole Laptop from the center. @ShivamRaj has given a month of testing warranty. Functionally, the Laptop is working good but aesthetically not good due to the damage occurred.

Received the Laptop yesterday. Laptop is working fine. But the DTDC handling is not good. There are some small dents at center of the back of the Laptop along with minor curve of the whole Laptop from the center. @ShivamRaj has given a month of testing warranty. Functionally, the Laptop is working good but aesthetically not good due to the damage occurred.
off topic, but, since 2009 never trusted DTDC service and it keep consistency in service, same as it is, in 2024 also ...

Last edited:
Complained about this to DTDC, no reply yet.

off topic, but, since 2009 never trust DTDC service and it keep consistency in service, same as it is, in 2024 also ...
Yes, no more DTDC, this would 1st & last time used their service.

which company gives free laptop to employees ?? just asking for curiosity, i have cousin who have done MCA looking for job
Its a company taken over by HP "Apogee" they dont freely give laptops its on successful completion & implementation, the project got completed in 2023 mid i got this in 2024 early. There were 5 projects completed between 2020 & 2024 so its based on clients.

considering below fact i am out

1. You are a new user, less than a month old ID
2. No Trade feedback so far
3. I5 8th gen laptop are sold for 15k , this seems overpriced to me

no offense or degrading your post, just clearing fact

considering below fact i am out

1. You are a new user, less than a month old ID
2. No Trade feedback so far
3. I5 8th gen laptop are sold for 15k , this seems overpriced to me

no offense or degrading your post, just clearing fact
Ans to
1. As a seller you would have also gone through the same and new user doesn't mean "fraud" & as a member of this good community you should support new users instead.

2. Have sold 1 to @ramaprasad4u & due to shipping issues provided 30days testing warranty. We will have to wait.

3. Yes i do agree you will get i5 8th Gen for 15k but those are plastic built & not completely foldable & some doesn't even come with genuine Windows 11 Pro.

This one is corporate one almunium built solid can work like tablet with 2 thunderbolt ports, genuine windows 11 pro even if you reinstall again & again and the initial launch price was much higher not the ones which are selling for 15k.

Now a days laptops like these are becoming rare.

Back