Multiple items (Mobo, RAMs & HDD)

Status
Not open for further replies.

krishnenduk

Disciple
For Sale : MSI P45 Neo2-FR

Bought from a TE member...

http://www.techenclave.com/cpu-mobo-and-ram/msi-p45-neo2-fr-gskill-pi-182373.html

Younger sibling of the MSI P45 Platinum, Very high on features, Great VFM Board...

Purchase Date: July 2009

Warranty: NA

Condition: Very good (8.5/10)

It comes with everything that came with it, including the original packing.

Reason for Sale: Not using it..

Product Location: Kerala

Price: Expected price: Rs.3000 + shipping at actuals..

Shipping at buyers risk by DTDC. Anyway i can pack it very nicely

Any clarification or advices on pricing part, pls do it via PM..

Note: One of the graphic slot's side is broken (clearly visible from the pics)...But its working perfectly.. Dont know what happened. Bought it as it is.. Original owner was also unaware of the damage..

For Sale : 1* 2GB Transcend DDR2 800 DIMM, 1* 1GB Transcend DDR2 667 DIMM, 1*512MB Transcend DDR2 667 DIMM

Invoice Date: Unable to find the invoice (2GB in last year, and 1GB and 512MB in 2009)

Warranty: Lifetime

Condition: Very good (8.5/10)

Price: Expected price: Rs. (800+500+300) + shipping at actuals..

Shipping at buyers risk by DTDC. Anyway i can pack it very nicely..

For Sale : 80GB WD SATA HDD

Purchase Date: Unknown (Got it from a friends system on 2009)

Warranty: None

Condition: Good (8/10). Doesnt have any bad sectors.. Have excellent read/write speeds..

Price: Expected price: Sold and shipped to Satan (offered him 3 days testing warranty). Tracking details send through PM...

Anyway i can pack it very nicely..

[attachment=10208:17055.attach]

Attachments

• P10102381.jpg
    P10102381.jpg
    91.2 KB · Views: 115
  • P10102391.jpg
    P10102391.jpg
    89.8 KB · Views: 94
^Well in that case can you give 2-3 days testing warranty? asking coz. It's out of warranty and it's been lying unused for a while. PM me your bank details if interested.

--- Updated Post - Automerged ---

Rs. 700/- transferred (NEFT) to your bank a/c. payment gateway screenshots pmed. Please edit the OP and include the info about giving testing warranty as promised in PM.

Note: One of the graphic slot's side is broken (clearly visible from the pics)...But its working perfectly.. Dont know what happened. Bought it as it is.. Original owner was also unaware of the damage..

Wouldn't there be difficulty in RMA since its broken PCI-e . Most dealers/Manufacturers refuse warranty when there is physical damage even though some other part is faulty.

is the RAM still available? and if you dont have the bill i can claim warranty even though its lifetime warranty

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back