FS: Video Card Multiple Motherboards /GPU & Wifi cards/dongle |GTX 960 ,GTX 1070ti | Cupboard cleaning

Status
Not open for further replies.

burntwingzZz

Skilled
Expected Price (Rs)
Shipping from
Mumbai
Item Condition
3 out of 5
Payment Options
  1. Cash
  2. Bank Transfer
Purchase Date
Apr 2, 2012
Shipping Charges
Excluded - at actuals
Have you provided two pics?
  1. Yes
Remaining Warranty Period
Mixed
Invoice Available?
No
Reason for Sale
Surplus to requirements / going simple basic pcs
Motherboards for sale

X470 Crosshair hero 7 wifi

-Bought from US , no additional accessories ,it would be the board only with SSD heatsink unused (thermal pad)
-I have replaced the original Realtek wifi card with an intel Ax201 wifi card , using external antennae from aliexpress.
-It had a capacitor burst in may be NOV/OCT ,tried to get it repaired via asus but no proper response .So a few days ago got a health check and vrm looks good . The service center guy soldered the spot to complete the track & told me one year guarantee ). If anyone interested pm me an offer wont be selling at 5k-7k etc range. Currently its my primary work and gaming board along with a 1700x a 3060ti.
-Will sell only at right offer otherwise i am blissfully happy with it.
-Photos attached with soldered spot
-i haven't decided the sale price yet as i am unsure as of now but open for offers.

-Some previous post for the same issue

Pricing - (30 k negotiable) just to be under the rules

Reason for sale -Basically i feel i am not using to its max potential and not maintaining it as well at it should be maintained. Might go for b450 board and use 1700x as a home router etc. .

Gigabyte A320M-S2H version 1.0

-It is a cracking board for its price point it could sustain the default boost of ryzen 1700x and maybe oc as well ,used it as backup of Hero VII
-No issues, Never ocd for a longer time , bios is updated supports ryzen 1 gen to 3xxx series . may be with a new bios it might support 5xxx series as well.
-No warranties , i never got bill warranty but good board .
-It was purchased from a computer assembler non-used ,he was not able to get the board working (windows to boot),Just upgraded the bios and tada works nice.
-Price 2500/-

Sabertooth X58 with Xeon x5670 6c/12 thread and 10 gb ram , 2 x 4gb transcend ram & 1x 2 gb ram
( maybe works/ doesnt work) x58 is bit picky with diffrent vendor rams.

-It was purchased from TE member few months ago , following is the thread.

https://techenclave.com/threads/intel-core-i7-950-lga1366-8mb-intel-smart-cache-cache-base-frequency-3-06-ghz-bus-speed-4-80-gt-s-intel®-qpi-4-cores-8-threads-max-turbo-3-33-ghz.200246/

-The board is a cracker , peach , no issues ,it can oc xeon 5670 easily ,you could add 6 * 48 gb rams.This board has a proper sata 6 port so sata based SSDs might work with its rated speed .Unlike earlier X58 boards.
-Got that because i already had a spare x5670 from my previous build and kept this as backup of a320 mobo :p.
-No warranties
-Price - Might Settle for 7k with board proc rams etc but open for offers.

SOLD

The GPU

ZOTAC GeForce® GTX 1070 Ti Mini

-Purchased post the 1 mining phase .The person could have mined from it no confirmations provided.
-Used it played AC origins etc and On lockdowns 3 or 4th day .I was cleaning up the card /PC .Re-applied thermal paste and booted up the pc things worked fine for a a while and it conked off (no display with red lines /dot). Booted the pc using my gtx 960 and was able to detect 1070ti.Kept the card aside.
-Few days ago i got my trusted repairing guy . Went through the whole pcb no faults were observed apart from the GPU Die .i didnt oc the card hence i was sure that this card would come back to life .Did a GPU reflow under the service center machine.And it works brilliantly .As per the service guy he wont give guarantees told me to use for a week month etc.
-But from my experience from the past if you use a reflowed card for normal usage hourors they will last untill unless something gets burnt or some spare fails.
-I wont be giving a days warranty.Buy it on yor own risk.
-If you want some tests benchmark i can give , dont tell me 7 days stress test or 24 hours continous stress test i am not rnning a mining rig.
Pricing -Negotiable , but do note during the sale might engage an admin to notify that i am not cheating /

Expected Pricing - (30 k negotiable) just to be under the rules

Selling @21k + shipping

MSI GeForce GTX 960 GAMING 2G
-It used to be my primary card (kept as backup card ), no bill box works properly stable cards , it soldiered through.Card was opened for regular cleaning and thermal paste checks.Fans etc work fine.
-No bill /box.
Pricing -i know i wont fetch a alot , but if a right price is offerd i`ll let it go. or else it will remain as my backup card forever.

Pricing - (20 k negotiable) just to be under the rules

Selling @5.5k + shipping

WIFI cards

Realtek RTL8822BE 802.11AC 2.4G/5GHz WiFi Bluetooth 4.1 NGFF Wireless Adapter M.2 WiFi Card

- It was pulled of from my ROG X470 motherboard and replaced it with intel.Works well
-No warranty

Selling @1k + shipping

Tp-link AC600 nano usb dongle.Was a emergency purchase during lockdown.
-Have bill box and warranty upwards of 2 years.
-Pricing

Pricing - (1 k negotiable) just to be under the rules

Selling @INR 500 + shipping

Below mentioned boards & spares can be taken for lump sump pricing .Pricing - (2k )

Intel BOXD945GCLF Intel Atom processor 230 Mini ITX (Working)

Gigabyte x58 ud-5 version 2.0 + maybe dead i7 930

-it was a RMA board for Gigabyte x58 ud-5 version 1.0 ( got a VRM phase upgrade with version 2) , yes guys they used to give you peti pack new board in those days nowadays i guess they repair and give it to you maybe somebrands not all.
-I used it for almost 10 years.
-The CPu socket has been changed.The pins are inttact ,Ran xeon x5670 for solid 2 years with 4.2 oc with 48 gb rams with OC :D.
-The 24 pin ATX connector has been replaced , older one melted due to crazy OCs
- its probably a deadboard , maybe some capacitors around VRM are bad and maybe around ramslot.
-Some gigabyte logos have been pulled out to make cooling more effective.
Reason for Sale -If someone has confidence to resurrect it or use it for parts PM me the offers.

-It used to work when i last tested it .had kept a ddr2 ram in it .But a friend asked for a spare ram and i gave it to him since than this board is lying unused.
- Not tested / dont have ddr2 for testing.
-No warranties

Asus P5G41C-M LX (board requires a repair near vrm with q6600 works and one can use Tape mod for OC :)
-has support for DDR2/DDR3

I might not be able to respond you immediately , but expect replies in weekends and if we have a deal , i would be able to ship you on weekends if get a proper mumbai buyer for any or all the items , would prefer a F2F deal.If you have any qeries do ping me i will try to respond back and put additional screenshots. I`ll try toput additional benchmark and stress test screenshots .They are present in my other HDD.

Attachments

• 1070ti Front.jpeg
    1070ti Front.jpeg
    81 KB · Views: 215
  • Inkedx470 rear with a solder_LI.jpg
    Inkedx470 rear with a solder_LI.jpg
    800.8 KB · Views: 201
  • Intl atom board.jpeg
    Intl atom board.jpeg
    93.7 KB · Views: 214
  • Items for sale.jpeg
    Items for sale.jpeg
    132.7 KB · Views: 220
  • X58 sabertooth front.jpeg
    X58 sabertooth front.jpeg
    97.4 KB · Views: 205
  • X58 sabertooth rear.jpeg
    X58 sabertooth rear.jpeg
    79.9 KB · Views: 203
  • x470 crosshair 7 stress test.jpeg
    x470 crosshair 7 stress test.jpeg
    53.5 KB · Views: 181
  • x470 ith complete shorud.jpeg
    x470 ith complete shorud.jpeg
    98.4 KB · Views: 186
  • x470 rear with a solder.jpeg
    x470 rear with a solder.jpeg
    81.5 KB · Views: 216
  • GTX 960 rear.jpeg
    GTX 960 rear.jpeg
    85.5 KB · Views: 189
  • gtx 960 on x58 sabertooth.jpeg
    gtx 960 on x58 sabertooth.jpeg
    86.8 KB · Views: 202
  • GTX 960 2gb front.jpeg
    GTX 960 2gb front.jpeg
    81.9 KB · Views: 208
  • 1070ti on x470 rog.jpeg
    1070ti on x470 rog.jpeg
    59.9 KB · Views: 199
  • 1070ti rear.jpeg
    1070ti rear.jpeg
    61 KB · Views: 183
  • A320 rear.jpeg
    A320 rear.jpeg
    72.1 KB · Views: 179
  • Asus P5G41C-M LX with q6600.jpeg
    Asus P5G41C-M LX with q6600.jpeg
    111.9 KB · Views: 185
  • Corsshair hero 7 without heatsinks .jpeg
    Corsshair hero 7 without heatsinks .jpeg
    86.2 KB · Views: 200
  • Gigabyte a320m- s2h version 1.0.jpeg
    Gigabyte a320m- s2h version 1.0.jpeg
    96.4 KB · Views: 188
  • Gigabyte X58 UD-5 version 2.0 rear.jpeg
    Gigabyte X58 UD-5 version 2.0 rear.jpeg
    95.9 KB · Views: 195
  • Gigabyte X58 UD-5 version 2.0.jpeg
    Gigabyte X58 UD-5 version 2.0.jpeg
    127.1 KB · Views: 197
  • m2 wifi.jpeg
    m2 wifi.jpeg
    80.1 KB · Views: 201
  • tp-link bill.jpeg
    tp-link bill.jpeg
    71.3 KB · Views: 196
  • usb dongle.jpeg
    usb dongle.jpeg
    71.9 KB · Views: 203
Last edited:
Please put price on each product if you are selling them individually.
i have put pricing for certain products ,but some would be very much relative to the products most of them are old some dead or some untested or some risky so haven't put any pricing basically the ball is in buyers court

Appreciate the flexibility but still it's against the rules.
View attachment 131793

i hope you are happy now

Sorry I'm confused but are you quoting 20k for a single Gtx 960?
The prices appear to be more of "placeholders" to comply with the rules. He does mention it.
To the OP, I would suggest you to do some research or ask around and then mention the more "appropriate" pricing else be prepared to get more posts like the above. Also while you are at it, you may want to structure the post and highlight the specifics of your sale. I lost my way more than once while trying to figure it out.

payment received from @theironhorse99 ,delhivery details shared via PM , pickup will be by tommorrow

bump for other items not selling at scapling rates

GTX1070ti

has been rigorously working from past 1 week using 3060ti and 1070ti for movie compression at 100% util- zero issues

GTX 960 has zero issues

bump for other items as well

Any reason why you didn't message me the shipped price to my location for the dongle? I think I replied to you quickly enough saying I'll take it.

I've done quite a few deals on this forum with users from Mumbai and it costs like 50-150 INR depending upon courier partners and type of service (surface/air). This being an item under 500g would be around 100 INR. That is not high according to me.

I feel like I offended you initially in the thread when I highlighted the rules. That was not my intention at all. The least you could do was tell me if you didn't wanna do the deal beforehand.

I wouldn't have wasted your and my time with the inquiry. Anyways, what's done is done. I don't hold any grudges. GLWS for the rest of your items.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back