Musiz Goodies

So I had a few homeshop18 coupons lying around...which I did put up for sale here...since no one was interested , i went out and did some self shopping.....Ordered on 30th March - Its home today morning ! ...amazing delivery......

So i've ordered -

2x maxell earphones
1x philips headphone
1x philips earphone
1x philips portable self powered mini speakers....

Ok stop wondering what im going to do with so many of those........

These are the only good things that i could order....nothing else worthwhile getting on the 'only' site where I could have used the coupons.....

The portables got delivered in the morning....
Here.....Its not something that would "blow" you off , decent enuf to hear ....Common these are self powered how much would they pump....but these are decent....I can hear the music play even when im in my other room......

These would probably end up with my brother for his hostel usuage :) - can connect to cellphones / mp3 players and use :)
or end up on TE FS if he aint interested :haha: :lol:

Dont know what the market price is.....costed me Rs.495/- i.e one coupon for this......I'm sure they cost way lesser on street price....I guess 350 buks odd would be it...considering the fast delivery via TNT , adding 50 buks to it , so abt 400buks....dealer makes a 100 buks :p ....i get it for free :D lol....

Goodies tested for 30 mins....they go back into the box hehe.....

Oppps can't edit 1st post........got everything delivered........these guys are fast !........let the pix do the talking.........:p i can open a shop of these.........

btw...everything with 1 yr warranty ....the maxells with 6 months warranty......

--I know nothing gr8 abt the stuff i got , but just utilised to the max.-- the coupons had to be used individually and couldnt be clubbed onto....

btw ppl who dont like it can rant abt these too :p.....

Back