My BABY Display--Dell Ultrasharp 3008WFP

Finally I got what I was dreaming of from last two years and Now I m regretting my decision of selling my Q9450 and EVGA 790i Ultra as my current setup cant even come close to do justice with this monster :(..

Finally its a Part of My HT-cum- PC--its my TV, Its my PC, My workstation, Download rig, whatever :)

Although I had to compromise on the warranty part as its an used one but still its just as good as new. and for the price atleast I m very much happy..

Its currently running on 1920*1200 as Its running on 7900gs :p Will get a decent GFX card soon....

Name a connection option and it has all--DVI, HDMI, VGA, DISPLAY, RGB, Composite, etc, etc..I'll be using only HDMI.

Watching HD Movies on it with my fav ALtec MX5021 is just a treat...

one word for it----AWESOME

Here come the pics :)

Khsjf.jpg

Vu9bK.jpg

morhU.jpg

xzK4G.jpg

7Bceq.jpg

OgZMs.jpg

475he.jpg

Now I m thinking of ditching my VAIO VPCF13 and to spend a part of the amount on my desktop and get a TAB for me :eek:hyeah: without spending more..

Pls spare me for the whole dust and the mess around as I was out of station ...

Whats NEXT----MAC BOOK PRO and MY Custom PC Table..

Only HDMI? The monitor is supposed to run in dual-link DVI or DP mode for full 2560x goodness. Most IGPs can handle that res for desktop use, my M4A88T runs 2560x just fine, as did my 690G and 780G boards.

You can always force output to 1920x for movies...

Curious though, with the new 3011 out, why a 3-year old monitor? Great price used? If I may ask, how much did you get off the price of a new 3011?

cranky said:
Only HDMI? The monitor is supposed to run in dual-link DVI or DP mode for full 2560x goodness. Most IGPs can handle that res for desktop use, my M4A88T runs 2560x just fine, as did my 690G and 780G boards.

You can always force output to 1920x for movies...

Curious though, with the new 3011 out, why a 3-year old monitor? Great price used? If I may ask, how much did you get off the price of a new 3011?
I will be doing that too but once I get some time to settle as I m roaming a lot these days..

I've mentioned the price as well and I think for the price its a steal.. cos thats a price of u2410..

Yes it is. Mine is about three years old and going great guns, so you should have no issues with yours for quite a long time. Monitors are one place where it makes sense to get the very biggest and best you can because they will not go obsolete for a long time unlike most other PC hardware.

Enjoy your 3008 :)

Just a Baby????? Man that was huge..
Post a Show off when you Buy a Display that's Huge Enough to call it Adult...

Back