Audio My beloved PXC550 II has stopped working

red dragon

Justiceforall
Skilled
Weird issue, no voice prompt, unable to connect with Bluetooth to anything ( however phones/ laptops can see it) battery is charging normally, working in wired mode with a strange intermittent static noise.
Any ideas before going to service center?

This is disappointing, these are recently released headphones.
Service center is the way to go, first you can try factory reset.
can also try upgrading to latest firmware.

Without connecting via bluetooth can't do anything ( factory reset/ firmware update..can't do anything without connecting to the Sennheiser's app...the app detects the headphones only wirelessly)..yeah bummer..

factory reset/ firmware update..can't do anything without connecting to the S
Without connecting via bluetooth can't do anything ( factory reset/ firmware update..can't do anything without connecting to the Sennheiser's app...the app detects the headphones only wirelessly)..yeah bummer..
Isnt there any hard reset button? Typically there is a mechanical reset on most devices but I am assuming you have already googled that and didnt find anything useful?

intermittent static noise in wired mode hints for some faulty hardware (maybe)
Can try customer chat support if available or only option left is service center.
I hope these are in warranty. :)

There're 2 buttons, but not possible to reset using them. Yes, almost 1.5 years of warranty left.
It's possibly hardware issue, something to do with the on-off rotation mechanism. Will visit the service station later this week ( almost an hour drive from the hotel)
Talked to someone over phone, they'll probably replace the unit. But have to drop and collect one physically.

Back