My Current Rig (and my room)

Hi all,

I know this is not much of a Rig as of now (apart from the monitor :eek:hyeah: , speakers :hap2: , mouse and Hard disk) ... but My upgrade is getting closer and closer.

But as of now i would like to show my current Setup. (I tried to add images using Insert Image, but no thumbnails are coming)

You can see all the Photos at:

Flickr: Photos from ashishkushwaha

Please Comment :)

Thanks

awesome :O

beautiful setup & fabulous room :eek:hyeah:

now just change your CPU, Mobo, Ram, Cabinet, PSU & GPU ;) :p

the blue pics with the room illuminated with the blue LED looks good for one pic not all :no:

anyways I Love your setup except the Blue LED :hap2: :clap:

when I get cured I will surely surely try & use the same layout including the posters on the wall :D

Hey Thanks a lot,

The thing is all the photos are blue as i took all with blue lights on. The LEd is just next to the table. The rest of the blue lighting is there because i have a Blue CFL in my room. I just love BLUE. But I will upload a new gallery with normal (tubelight) also.

And thanks for the comment "nice photography". I take part in challenges on dpchallenge.com and i took these photos at long exposure with a tripod. Nice that u liked them.

And yes, i am soon gonna change all the components u just mentioned in one go. And then i will put up new set of pics.

BTW any idea how to make thumbnails appear in the forum post??? I wasnt able to do that ????

Thanks....

btw lovely chair & speaker stands :cool2:

just join & use Free Image Hosting - imgX for the thumbnail of the pictures (use the thumbnail BB code not the HTML code) :)

imgX is the best :eek:hyeah:

just saw the pics properly :ashamed:

awesome photography :O

Back