My Desktop :-D

rravikantt

www.fb.com/ravikanthphotography
Disciple
See my Super Cool Desktop :tongue:

iMac: 20" 2.4GHz Intel iMac - 2008 Model, 2GB Ram, 300 GB hdd, ATI Radeon HD 2600, 256MB DDR3, Mac OS X Version 10.5.8

Gaming Rig: Viewsonic 19", ASUS-M2N SLI-Deluxe Wifi Edition, AMD Athlon 64 X2 6000+, XFX 9600 GT 512 DDR3, 4 x 1GB Corsair XMS2, Hdd - Seagate 120BG PATA & 360GB SATA2, Corsair vx 450, ASUS External Slim DVD Burner, Altec Lansing MX 5021E, Logitech MX518, Steelseries QCK Mass, XBOX 360 Windows Controller (Wireless), Frontech Joystick, Samsung Pleomax Keyboard, APC 650VA Backup UPS, Iball Face2face 2.0 Webcam, Windows Vista Ultimate

kekerode said:
very compact and nice setup :) .... use bigger table on other side ;)
rakesh_sharma23 said:
Nice Setup... +1 need a bigger table.

Yeah I'm planning for a bigger table. Don't have space for satellite speakers. Just bought this iMac 2 weeks ago from my Dad.

ummmm...nice setup there...

I have the iball camera too, same model..... How in the name of God did you manage to attach it to your monitor? I tried for ages and it was an epic fail.........

atiamd said:
ummmm...nice setup there...

I have the iball camera too, same model..... How in the name of God did you manage to attach it to your monitor? I tried for ages and it was an epic fail.........

Thatz true. If you attach it to the monitor it keeps pointing at the sealing instead of ur face :mad:
So I just broke the default mounting stand and hung it on the monitor. Now it listens as you say ;)

Back