My experience with Tirupati for Seasonic PSU RMA - whole story with screenshots!!!!

The warranty was just a year and it conked off just before a month warranty expired. While i was lucky that it did not conk off post the warranty period, thats no reason to be happy about since i had to wait 3 months for a replacement/refund. Luckily i had a Asus Xonar DX to fallback to, else i had to buy a new DAC/soundcard till it was resolved.

Sound cards are not supposed to fail that early, i have another Asus Xonar DX sound card which has been running smoothly since almost 9 years now (purchased 2011) while this one did not even last a year.

are u sure ? the sticker on t he HDD says, warranty void if removed !!
This is an old article but discusses how the practice is considered illegal in US:

This is an old article but discusses how the practice is considered illegal in US:
what about here ? INDIA.

FYI never buy an Antec PSU, their service is a scam. First of all my brand new Antec PSU blew up in 2 days and when I sent it for warranty through Primeabgb, the service center sent pictures of some old PSU to Primeabgb so, they reverted me the same. I ended up buying a new PSU from Corsair after sending many emails and talking on the phone to Primeabgb about the issue. It was also really unprofessional for Primeabgb's representative to believe the service center when the package was sent to Primeabgb which they clearly must have checked themselves because it was a replacement.

Back