10chars.

--- Updated Post - Automerged ---

techno_guy said:
congrats mate

damages ?

And by the way how is this phone ? I am also thinking of getting my hands on it
Sorry sorry, updating the thread :)

CONGRATS DUDE!!

Even I got one yesterday from ebay.in (for 10669) and a 16 GB Class 4 card (1300) .. processing + delivery under 24 hours :)

The shift from iOS (had an iPhone 3G) to Android is very smooth AND THIS THING PLAYS ALMOST ALL TV SERIES CONTENT OUT OF THE BOX :D

Guys anyway to stop bollywoodji(stupid pre loaded application) from accessing internet to offer stupid updates continuously other than rooting?

Congratz....

Welcome aboard the Android Bandwagon...

Enjoy your phone... Root it, Flash CyanogenMod.... This makes any phone the best...

Sanav3 said:
Guys anyway to stop bollywoodji(stupid pre loaded application) from accessing internet to offer stupid updates continuously other than rooting?

No..there isn't a way other than rooting it. First root ur phone using z4root (once ur done, if u want u can un-root it as well). Then install Titanium backup from the market and use it to uninstall the junk apps Lg provides. Remember that its a permanent process. You can also remove other apps like that lg market app which is an absolute waste.
teja92 said:
Congratz....

Root it, Flash CyanogenMod.... This makes any phone the best...
As far as I know, CyanogenMod is still an in an unofficial alpha stage. Which one are u talking about?

welcome on android army , 1st install advenced task killer & do kill unnecessary whenever u need , because those apps eat memory lot , keep that in mind .

Back