My First Console

Metalspree

Skilled
18559810150111797779288.jpg

19037710150111797329288.jpg

19055410150111797424288.jpg

18947110150111797689288.jpg

My first ever console got it when i was cleaning my room :).Used to play day and night alas its not working now .Console turns on but no video :(,looking forward to fix it .

I had about 30 or 40 games which my dad gave away to my first cousin coz i never used to study, After a days crying i got the console back but no cartridges :p.

Its Sega's most successful console ever built console with 40 million sold worldwide.I got it in 1996 from US.

Damages: Dunno :p

I also have one like this(I mean 16bit console), same problem as yours, no video but it gets turned on. Back then when I showed it in an electronic shop, they said the IC burned, so I decided not to change the IC again...as the IC they'll provide is not at all comparable to stock IC and main thing is the price. Adding few more hundred bucks I can get a new console.

So never bothered to fix it, and over time I forgot about its existence :p

And came to remember by viewing your thread

Haha major ownage there Kranthi! That's a gem - preserve it. Even if it doesn't work! :D

I have no clue where my good ol' 8-bit NES is.

apextwin146 said:
Amazing!

Belated Congratulations! How do you plan to fix this bty?

Will be getting back to India by Nov will start then.
krishnandu said:
I also have one like this(I mean 16bit console), same problem as yours, no video but it gets turned on. Back then when I showed it in an electronic shop, they said the IC burned, so I decided not to change the IC again...as the IC they'll provide is not at all comparable to stock IC and main thing is the price. Adding few more hundred bucks I can get a new console.

So never bothered to fix it, and over time I forgot about its existence :p

And came to remember by viewing your thread

Go clean the dust :p
Gannu said:
Haha major ownage there Kranthi! That's a gem - preserve it. Even if it doesn't work! :D

I have no clue where my good ol' 8-bit NES is.

Will do saar :)

OMG guess this should be the oldest Show off (the content) in TE :clap::clap:but again mate Old is Gold (you can make money with gold which is old but not with this one:bleh: just kidding:D)

I think there was another "Indian Company", something like "Media - - -" or Media com.. I dont remember it, but it was also good console, used to play alot.

:) Cartridge used to cost 500-600 bucks.

Back