My first show off.. I Nine Thousand..

Rahul++

SuperUser
Skilled
Hey guys..

This is my first show off on Techenclave.. I used to see everybody getting awesome things and doing show off here.. I was damn damn damn jealous on them..

Today it's my turn to take this opportunity :p :bleh:

Nothing great but the Samsung Galaxy S I9000..

Just purchased it on shubh muhurt of Dussehra.. ;)

Total Damage - Rs. 26700

I got Galaxy S, Reebok watch worth Rs.2500 (They said so :bleh:)

Here are pics -

Images taken my old N79

so 26700 is the official price?? these idiots in Heera Panna are quoting 27k for the damn phone there! lol

congrats.. im really in 2 minds to buy this phone or try and get an iphone 4 in december

Dark Star said:
Congrats b1atch :p

Finally a sensible purchase :p

Yeah dude.. Finally a "sensible" Purchase :bleh:
amitjakhar said:
Congratulation for one of the best phone in market. Let us know how your initial experience with it.
Still playing with it's features.. Galaxy s is more than everything :bleh: playing wid it since 2 hours.. and still finding lots of new and amazing features.. Screen is :O :O :eek:mg: AMAZING.. Even my mom who is not at all interested in mobile was looking at screen and clarity like :O ha ha..

Congrats biatch.

Party Party, we want Party.:party:

Want to see a DSLR show-off from you now. :p

Aye, what are you going to do with your iPod touch now? Come on, throw it already. My pocket is empty.

Sudarshan_SMD said:
Congrats biatch.

Party Party, we want Party.:party:

Want to see a DSLR show-off from you now. :p

Aye, what are you going to do with your iPod touch now? Come on, throw it already. My pocket is empty.

Dude, why you always have watch on my gadgets? My iPod Touch is in mumbai now for it's repair.. Don't know when it will arrive..

RamPagE said:
congrats !! its an awesome machinery, enjoy :)
I was having big misunderstanding, 'no phone can ever beat Apple's iPhone', but now within first few minutes with my Galaxy S. I realized that, I was wrong, there are many devices better than iPhone :D

^ That's pretty old thingy.. I can't put my gadgets on the line 24x7 :bleh: and gadgets like iPod touch, galaxy s... never :no:

Congrats! :)

You could have got it off ebay with their Diwali offer and sold the free iPod Shuffle to get some cashback.

Rahulrulez said:
I was having big misunderstanding, 'no phone can ever beat Apple's iPhone', but now within first few minutes with my Galaxy S. I realized that, I was wrong, there are many devices better than iPhone :D
LOL! :rofl:

Back