My first show-off :)

T110001

Disciple
Bought lil something to gift someone, but still i spend my hard earned money over it, so the least that i can do is to post it here.
So i should let the pictures do the talking
image00001ur.jpg

image00002kd.jpg

image00003gt.jpg

image00004k.jpg

image00005g.jpg

image00006fn.jpg

image00007ju.jpg

Sample Pic:

image00001i.jpg

And lemme know who good this is, because i am feeling lil something in my stomach, feels like i made a bad decision. Pls comment.
BTW, its Sony t900

@ m0h1t

Oh really, i love you buddy. thank you very much.

Yes it is T900.

My apprehensions about this, were getting larger by the second, until i read your comment.

Nice choice for a casual clicker !!!! :)

PS: @ m0h1t : dude...where r u these days ?? today was the saket meet...with stoney and all ....!! U should have been there ..... !!!

money i burned on this:

Sony t900 22900 INR

3x Memory Stick PRO Duo 1325 INR each

Extra battery 2500 INR

Carrying case 890 INR

Total 30255 INR

And i am done for this month.

Thank you everyone,

i did no research about this, actually i had no plans to buy this. Went to Sony World, just to check out LCD tv`s with a friend and came out with this in the hand. Loved it the moment, i saw it but then after buying it second thoughts started cropping up. Couldn't do any shopping because of this.

I am happy that its not a bad one.

Now that, my one purchase has been proved to be quite a good one, i can show off the bad one. I also picked up this Timex watch for 10k INR.

image00012ye.jpg

image00009pe.jpg

Congrats. :)

What really matters is if you like what you bought.

Opinions be sought only before a purchase.

Once something is bought, do not compare and be happy with it. :)

10K and a Timex SLX?

A gift for someone? :)

T110001 said:
i know girls dont belong here.

Who said that? :p

Geeks dig chicks and keep hoping/praying it's the other way round too. :rofl:

Nice purchases! A girl in our forum.....whoa! wats goin on here? Its a revoloootion....Russell Peters style! Welcome to the forum of geeks, nerds and hunks(like me).

@BIKeINSTEIN
Yeah, its gift for someone. When i told him that i bought a 10k timex, his reaction wasn't very good.
I said that because of all the reactions i keep getting from people like the one from Mr.amigoatul.
"Nice purchases! A girl in our forum.....whoa! wats goin on here? Its a revoloootion....Russell Peters style! Welcome to the forum of geeks, nerds and hunks(like me)." i guess OUR means BOYS.
i feel like a girl in boys toilet.

Thank you everyone.

T110001 said:
money i burned on this:
Sony t900 22900 INR
3x Memory Stick PRO Duo 1325 INR each
Extra battery 2500 INR
Carrying case 890 INR
Total 30255 INR
And i am done for this month.

Thank you everyone,
i did no research about this, actually i had no plans to buy this. Went to Sony World, just to check out LCD tv`s with a friend and came out with this in the hand. Loved it the moment, i saw it but then after buying it second thoughts started cropping up. Couldn't do any shopping because of this.
I am happy that its not a bad one.
Woot, neat purchase there, T900 is good for casual clickers!

and excellent choice on the Adidas Blue Challenge,
Adidas Team Force is also an excellent choice, if you plan to buy any in the future. :) ( for guys that is..lol )

BIKeINSTEIN said:
Congrats. :)
What really matters is if you like what you bought.
Opinions be sought only before a purchase.
Once something is bought, do not compare and be happy with it. :)

10K and a Timex SLX?
A gift for someone? :)

Who said that? :p
Geeks dig chicks and keep hoping/praying it's the other way round too. :rofl:

Lmao, i totally agree with you there Bikey :rofl:

Back