Graphic Cards my gpu has a different variant name on gst invoice

I purchased colorful 3080 advanced oc in december of 2020
Now I noticed(when I looked for my invoice to sell it), that the GST invoice has a difference variant named on it "Colorful 3080 Ultra OC" but the GPU serial number on the invoices matched with the backplate.

Is it going to cause any problem at the time of RMA?
I have sent E-mails to RP tech, but no reply from them as of yet :(

If email is not working try calling them. Both cards are different and during rma it might pose an issue.
Also, it has been quite som time and what made you observe this error right now? Why didnt you checked it initially?

Rptech have bought pcb from varius manufactures assembled them in china and sold under different brand names.one such is asus turbo 3080ti blower model sold by rptech.
asus dont have that model on their site even i couldnt find bios used in gpu in entire bios database.After 290 watts gpu throttles itsel cutting power in half.
rest it is working fine except it sounds like a jet engine. belongs to a friend

Chill buddy. The product cannot have same serial number for different variants. It might be a typing mistake. As long as the serial number in your bill matches the one in your gpu you need not worry.

Rptech have bought pcb from varius manufactures assembled them in china and sold under different brand names.one such is asus turbo 3080ti blower model sold by rptech.
asus dont have that model on their site even i couldnt find bios used in gpu in entire bios database.After 290 watts gpu throttles itsel cutting power in half.
rest it is working fine except it sounds like a jet engine. belongs to a friend

This is some interesting info you put there and by your post do you mean RPtech making counterfeit graphics cards in the name of reputed brands ?

Can you please mention the link / pic of the product your friend got from Rptech ie the Asus 3080 Ti Turbo Blower

This is some interesting info you put there and by your post do you mean RPtech making counterfeit graphics cards in the name of reputed brands ?

Can you please mention the link / pic of the product your friend got from Rptech ie the Asus 3080 Ti Turbo Blower
Yup,product is with me you can have a look at anytime you want over video calling or any other means.Have box,wrapping paper,bill and bios could not find same bios in gpuz database.pcb is genuine can be of reference design,outer body is plastic have single copper heatsink without any heatpipes.Dont have backplate.Have opened it and checked everything.bios have lots of fail safes after 300 watts gpu cuts off power to half,if memory goes over 100c gpu cuts off power(throttles).without backplate and sh@@@ heatsink it used to heats up pretty fast throttling and returning to safe temperature.I think rptech wanted to be sure that no gpu return for RMA hence so much failsafe and custom bios explains everything.it doesn't have any option of overclocking power is locked at 100% while other gpu have power locked at 110%.it came in rptech cardboard box same we gets fe gpus but it doesn't have any other box inside like fe cards.just same box with foam inside.my friend is miner he bought it but it got much hot in mining crashing his whole setup.he tried few month by changing pads etc without any success so he gave it to me.
I had a heatsink with heatpipes and fans of a dead amd gpu. I changed pads and installed that heatsink and fans on backside with gelid pads under it and damn thing worked.not it mines at 115 to 120mhs checked for 10 hours.i tried to give gpu back to my friend but he told me to keep it.so now It's mine.
Regards

Back