My HD6950 Successfully Got Unlocked To HD6970...

Hades.

Skilled
Some few days back i revealed the beast and now i am unleashing it...

Gannu's rottweilers beware this beast is just gonna pwn you... :bleh:

11aiu6t.jpg

HD6950:
nzr6n7.jpg

HD6970:
2z70go0.jpg

HD6950 3DMark11 Score Link: Result
HD6970 3DMark11 Score Link: Result

Mephistopheles said:
Congrats mate, I wish I had the money to purchase a 6950. Anyways I should be content with the 6870 Im going to buy very very soon.
i wud still advise u to buy HD6950 1GB buddy by spending some extra bucks... :)

l33t said:
Poor gannu is still waiting for his B3'ed SB to arrive :p Frag on Hades. ! :D

Gannu is building a great rig... And waiting for it is really worth ;)... And in front of his 3DMark11 score my 3DMark11 score wud look peanuts... :p

Hades. said:
Gannu is building a great rig... And waiting for it is really worth ;)... And in front of his 3DMark11 score my 3DMark11 score wud look peanuts... :p
It won't really matter in gaming though, you know that.

Aman27deep said:
It won't really matter in gaming though, you know that.
True... But sometimes i feel that my motherboard is limiting the true power of the CPU and the GPU i have... u can check the 3DMark11 score...

Yes hades , mobo does affect ur performance, that's the reason y mobo reviews are so important, value mobo against a gaming mobo not only lacks in features but also manny other aspects, same happend with me, i got the Asus m4a td v evo/ usb3 mobo against the gigabyte 880gma :/ , i just found it better built (ignore the rashi thing) , i bought it considering the numerous reviews online about mobo's performance, anyways, u have a great card at ur disposal , ENJOY ya :)

Hades. said:
Damn the scores man !! You have maxxed out almost all on the 2220HD of yours , thats all that matters , I d k why :( I'm not gaming much nowadays , probably because cs 1.6 on 1366x768 sucks vs cs 1.6 on 1024x768 rocked !

dude which drivers did you use. new catalyst 11.4 brings 7-11 percent boost in performance at both avg and min fps

lol don't be suprised with 11.4 this one beats 570 gtx

Damn, i just saw your thread, congrats Hades!!...can you pls share some more details

Which method did you use ? ( windows / dos )

Which brand BIOS did you use?

Updated the Clocks directly from CCC?

Back