List of hardware....

Tv : Panasonic 50PY850
Receiver : Pioneer VSX-1018AH-K
Front Speaker : Polk Audio RTi A9
Center Speaker : Polk Audio CSi A6
Rear Speakers : Polk Audio FXi A6
Media Player : Playstation 3
Media Server : Desktop/Laptop

The whole thing is still being setup correctly and soon TataSky Plus will added to all this....:hap2: :eek:hyeah: :hap2:

@God of War : the setup is in Nasik....

@TechHead : you r right...got the tv for 1.65l which included delivery n octroi n all from Pune to Nasik....

And the speaker setup is for abt 1l...i dont remember the exact prices i'll confirm with my bro n post it....

Well the place isnt done yet(the house is being renovated), thats the reason for the mess.....the bench where the receiver n ps3 r placed still needs some more adjustments....

Really nice, you got similar stuffs I have been planning for my HT. LCD prices have dropped a lot.

What is the size of the room ??

Congrats.

my piece of advice on the design part of the room.... make the granite little rough and non reflective ....aka flamed , so that it does not reflect the lights

sweet setup..now set aside some moolah for a kick-ass sub

the RTi A( are capable speakers but can't deliver low end grunt thumps that is an integral part of the HT experience

and + 1 for Kippu's suggestion..that granite slab seems distracting (though could have been a result of the flash, or is it?)

@sarang : I am currently in the US so wont be able to post detailed pics till I go back home...

As for the room size...i am not sure abt the exact details but the sitting is going to be abt 18' from the Tv and the width should be about 16'....
Also there are way too many lights in the room which is why the the granite appears that way with just 1 row of lights the whole thing looks much better...

^^ Thanks....well ya the room is a bit bigger than 18' x 16'.....but the sofa is 18' feet from the tv and the width i am just guessing :D

Just adding a pic of the new arrangement of the stuff....please dont mind the wires they are in the process of being taken care of....

Back