dsc01031bz.jpg

dsc01032d.jpg

Fiio E5

dsc01019ne.jpg

dsc01020zl.jpg

dsc01024x.jpg

dsc01025v.jpg

dsc01026fd.jpg

Arrrgghhhh too much bandwidth eater:cursing: .Post thumbnails.Even on a 10meg connection i am not able to render connection .

FaH33m said:
Congrats :D Do post your impressions after the initial burn in !
Hmmmm, bass was pretty awesome, same as I was expecting. Thank god, I didn't got disappointed even a bit. I enjoyed music on this.

--- Updated Post - Automerged ---

desiibond said:
congrats. where did you get these and for how much?
I bought them from mediahome for 1990rs. :D

--- Updated Post - Automerged ---

Metalspree said:
Arrrgghhhh too much bandwidth eater:cursing: .Post thumbnails.Even on a 10meg connection i am not able to render connection .
Lolzzzzz. :p

By the way , please resize the images or post thumbnails. The page wont open up even on my 2 MBPS connection :|. Anyways I don't think anyone here plans to print out hi-res copies of your IEM and amp :bleh: .

FaH33m said:
By the way , please resize the images or post thumbnails. The page wont open up even on my 2 MBPS connection :|. Anyways I don't think anyone here plans to print out hi-res copies of your IEM and amp :bleh: .
:p

Done, resized them to 800x800

Wow ! Can see the images now .The cables on the black M6 is sexy :O Same as that on the R1 most probably. I have the transparent M6 with silver transparent cable :p

FaH33m said:
Wow ! Can see the images now .The cables on the black M6 is sexy :O Same as that on the R1 most probably. I have the transparent M6 with silver transparent cable :p
Yup, thats why I took black one. :D

Its damn sexy.

@Parv , I havent tried the M6 for a very long period .Just about 3-4 tracks and it sounded pretty good .Some of the aspects are better than NE6 whereas NE6 still has better soundstage in comparison .For more details , you will have to wait till the full review :p

FaH33m said:
@Parv , I havent tried the M6 for a very long period .Just about 3-4 tracks and it sounded pretty good .Some of the aspects are better than NE6 whereas NE6 still has better soundstage in comparison .For more details , you will have to wait till the full review :p
Waiting :)

FaH33m said:
Yeah, that would be the best way to describe them. I find the bass on my NE-7m to be more tight and overall better and the soundstage much better. The M6 on the other hand has better mids and highs and the bass presence is quite adequate making it a lot more balanced. Also the accesories/packaging/cable/looks are better on the M6; the reason I got the M6 was because the cable on the ne6 got frayed and this one seems way more robust and hopefully will last longer.
The main problem I have with the M6 is that they are too bulky to sleep with and I end up switching the L & R earbuds as I don't like the over-the-ear fit.

Also tried out the E5 with my shp-805 on the PC (onboard audio) and the difference is incredible. Will probably use it on the pc alone rather than as a portable.

Edit: tried listening to the M6 and NE7m paired with the E5 and this really widens the gap between them with the Ne-7m sounding far better to my ears. Its sort of weird coz I've not really read anyone at headfi or here talking about how well the NE-7m pairs with the E5; the bass is improved but more importantly the mids and highs also sound better. At this point I feel that the nuforce iems are definitely the superior of the two.

Back