My Latest Build

kolguy

Adept
After months of waiting ... well few months anyway finaly got part of my rig done ... still a few bits and peices to be completed ...

Upgrade :

Core I7 930 -->14300
Rampage II Gene --> 14600
Gskill RAM 6 GB kit --->11100
Aoc monitor---> 8400

G15 Keyboard ---> 4200 ( still awaiting Delivery)
Here are a few pics

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Still need to buy ...

Second HD 5850 ...

so u bought DUAL 2 X AOC 22 lcd for ATI eye candy right

the 3 eye candy would be better cause u can use 3 monitor without any issue :)

so i am not sure if the corsair 650 tx can handle dual card in crossfire due to high loading issue :|

and nice rig update it is balance :p

but the asus and aoc has poor after sale warranty service ;)

so u from chennai so can i vist for demo about your ATI eye candy monitor pls :D

Not yet got the ati eye candy working ... when i do sure you are welcome to visit ... i just use it for 2x 1920X1080 deskspace it gives me ... so i can play eve online in one moniter and be watching some video in youtube etc in the other .... saw that the i7930 wass pulling somewhere close to 146watts at stock ... not got time to overclock and tinker yet ... probably by the weekend i will know if i need a PSU upgrade for x-fire. The i7 i got is a beauty i got a max temp of 71 c after 8 hours of Prime @ stock ... more like at 2.93 which it turbo's to automatically... i thought the multiplier on this was 21 but i see 22 when it turbos anyone can confirm that its 22 ?

Super Rig, makes me very envious for sure....[See I am already so green.....]

I would love to steal the h50 and the i7 930 better safe guard it ;-) ...but Chennai is way too far....

i thought the multiplier on this was 21 but i see 22 when it turbos anyone can confirm that its 22 ?

Yes i7 930's multiplier is 22.

Nice Mobo too now you are a part of "Republic of Gamers" Congrats...

And as for the HX650 dont worry it will handle the second 5850. I am planning on running two ofthem on HX620 and I have read around that there are no issues with it running 2x5850

Congrats....

just pushed it to 3.530ghz with ram @1284 cpu volt at 1.125 and ram volt at 1.6 might try and underclock ram back to 1,5 its rated at 1,5 till xmp 1600 which is at 1.9 v temps hovering at 63c max with prime running ... so far no failures ...

will be trying H50 push pull this weekend ... seems like i can reduce temps buy about 5 to 10c .

Damn, how do you guys afford such a rig, man?? I am bored doing my MBA just can't wait to start earning & build a rig like this. I'm sooo impatient!!! :(

aercy said:
Damn, how do you guys afford such a rig, man?? I am bored doing my MBA just can't wait to start earning & build a rig like this. I'm sooo impatient!!! :(

you will always yearn for those college days later in life ... dont hurry up to start working ...

Back