my lz10 :)

saayan

Disciple
finally got a cam..its my first one :)
1st of all thanks to TE and TE members..for helping me out with ur expert views..u rock :hap2:

actually bought this cam about 2months earlier..just been a bit lazy to share this..

bought
lz10+4g card+pouch+lcd protector+2 godrej gp nimh+batt charger=5600+x+y+z=6300 total
grey ofcourse :eek:hyeah:

i was in a real confusion which one to buy from a480,a1000,l20,w180,s930 n lz10..
at last the manual controls of lz10 made me do it:)
so guys m sharing sum pics..im not a professional by any means but m trying to learn :)

all the pics are straight outta cam..not pp ed only resized and saved in med iq using cs4.

reflecton on my hdx16t pad iso400

cropped

iso800

any comments are welcomed :) and plz give ur opinions on how i can improve..thanks :)

I want two of these. Was banking on mediahome to arrange a GO or something. But looks like no luck. If anyone finds a deal please inform me too.

auto mode is ok..scene detection works extremely well..the face detection feature really works just great in all the modes :hap2:..red eye flash works flawlessly..but still the auto mode iq (esp colour) is less than satisfactory in some situations :no:
so i switched it over to the P mode...and tell u guys theres been a huge improvement :eek:hyeah:
colours are much much better and i can control the contrast,saturation,sharpness,noise leves and also cap the iso..
a/s/m modes are really fun to use..the inbuilt meter works wonderfully..its a must for beginners like me :)

Back