My new AXE. Fender CD-60 Acoustic

nish_pinto

Voyager.Fpv
Adept
This is my second Acoustic guitar. The Fender CD 60 purchased for Rs 8,200/-.As everyone knows an acoustic sounds better with age. But for a brand new guitar it sounds amazing.The action was amazing, very low which I like.The inside of the guitar looks flawless.I love that it is durable, has a beautiful finish, and suit's most of my music styles, I can't really think of anything I dislike. It's perfect for playing for a small gig, or a jam session.Fender definitely made a top-notch, quality product. I would suggest it to anyone looking to buy a good guitar at a decent price. Even though I wish I had saved my money to get an acoustic electric guitar, the strong and clear sound the resonates from this people of music-making art puts any feeling of regretful purchasing to bed.

SNV32259.jpg

Standing tall with my Black Pluto Electro Acoustic.

SNV32256.jpg

SNV32255.jpg

SNV32254.jpg

SNV32253.jpg

congrats man...i have an Acoustic guitar too...got it as a gift...but sadly dun know how to play properly:ashamed:..tried learning on my own using web..but couldnt giv it much tym..:(

@intacto: I am a self taught guitarist, though i did make some use of the web. I dint take any expensive coaching because it dint make any sense to me. 1h-2hrs of daily practice would definitely make you a good guitarist. Learning guitar the right way takes a lot of patience and hard work of course. :) enjoy playing.

@dhruvrock2000: you seem to be a metal head! :p. \m/

thanks everybody here. do check my YouTube channel . We did a cover of BC Suttah. you will enjoy it . :)

YouTube - nishantishacker's Channel

Superlike.....:cool2::cool2::cool2:
Congrats for the purchase....
Thats what I call a showoff:clap:

--- Updated Post - Automerged ---

can u refer me a good basic guitar in the price range of 2000-2500....

thnx

thanx guys. I am into country/slow rock/alternative. I follow John Mayer, Mark knopfler, Eric clapton, Aaron Lewis..etc etc and bands like The Smashing Pumpkins, Pavement, Greenday, U2, Creed, Metallica, Oasis.etc etc. you must have figured out my taste already now.:p

@maddu5731: In that price range you should go for Pluto Guitars, they are imported ones and way better than Indian Guitars like givson,gipson,jiveson,homer,hobmer,hopmer..lol

nish_pinto said:
thanx guys. I am into country/slow rock/alternative. I follow John Mayer, Mark knopfler, Eric clapton, Aaron Lewis..etc etc and bands like The Smashing Pumpkins, Pavement, Greenday, U2, Creed, Metallica, Oasis.etc etc. you must have figured out my taste already now.:p
@maddu5731: In that price range you should go for Pluto Guitars, they are imported ones and way better than Indian Guitars like givson,gipson,jiveson,homer,hobmer,hopmer..lol

Thanx for your help mate.....:thumb:
I'll definately keep this thing in mind while purchasing...
thanx for ur help...:thanx:

Back