My New Companion

Ankush

Disciple
Hey TE people....!:p!

Got my HP Pavilion G6-2236TX :yahoo: :D

• Intel Core i7-3632QM
  • 8GB DDR3 1600MHZ
  • 1TB 5400RPM
  • AMD Radeon HD 7670M (2 GB DDR3 dedicated)
  • 15.6" diagonal HD BrightView LED-backlit Display (1366 x 768)

Let me stop talking and pics do the talking

VusDR3Ul.jpg

O76TpbXl.jpg

2Kcyg9wl.jpg

652A3Agl.jpg

xl6VT8bl.jpg

SVhAFagl.jpg

ZgMafN4l.jpg

14igNd7l.jpg

ErQI4tWl.jpg

GM08JXSl.jpg

BjMCC97l.jpg

Vkf9Honl.jpg

TaIc8gzl.jpg

Thanks ,Hope you all like it :)

Nice, damages ?

Color is looking much better than black. But Black bezel with white body is something first time which I am coming across.

Thanks guys Appreciated your positive Feedback :)
I got the whole package at 60k locally.....
This color on my hp pavilion is not pure white but it is linen White (it have some sort of texture on white color) which make its unique and attractive ,And i just loved it.... :yahoo: :)
And working on it feels awesome and great :)

White and non glossy?
You will spend a lot of time with your laptop...
Not just using it, but trying to keep it clean...
Don't believe me...wait for some time.

White and non glossy?

+1 have a very bad experience with white color keyboard.. Specially if you are in typing too much.. Suggest go for external Keyboard and mouse, if you want your laptop to be always attractive.

Nice purchase.. Go for SSD upgrade and you will feel as application flying on this Laptop..

White and non glossy?

+1 have a very bad experience with white color keyboard.. Specially if you are in typing too much.. Suggest go for external Keyboard and mouse, if you want your laptop to be always attractive.

Nice purchase.. Go for SSD upgrade and you will feel as application flying on this Laptop..

@thirumalkumaran Linen White and premium :)
Maintenance and trying to keep it clean is not a big deal for me ....!
I love my gadgets and taking full care of them is my first priority...!!
And i know white is a color which have to be taken care of throughout but main thing is that i like this color on my lappy so no big deal :) ....!!
And Appreciated your concern bro what i will take care of that completely :)

@rakesh_sharma23 i can go for these external stuff ....!!
But i was thinking to purchase a keyboard cover or some sort of skin which can make my white beauty more young and attractive for a much longer time :love-struck: :engel2:
And bro definitely will be going to upgrade SSD so that my apps can fly:sign40: :1ign2321318:

Thanks guys for your views really Appreciated.... :)

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks...
No i didn't get any of this type of service....!!

actually i recently been to IndiBlogger meet hosted by HP where they showed off this new service which comes integrated in new HP laptops.
the service is powered by Universal and Hungama and has 1 million tracks which user can download for free!

actually i recently been to IndiBlogger meet hosted by HP where they showed off this new service which comes integrated in new HP laptops.
the service is powered by Universal and Hungama and has 1 million tracks which user can download for free!

ohh!! May be ...!! Thanks for informing...!!
I will be going to the Hp center from where i have brought this laptop to extend my accidental damage warranty so will ask the person incharge over there about this type of service also :)

Back