My new PC at last - Thanks to IT Wares

Emil

Skilled
The day before yesterday I discussed with Rahul of IT Wares and confirmed my configuration. Yesterday he delivered - fully assembled and "loaded".

Here's what I got:

Athlon 64 X2 3600+ ---------------- 2950

Jetway M2A692-GDG --------------- 3100

Kingston DDR2 2x1 GB 667 Mhz ----- 1950 x 2

Seagate Sata2 7200.10 320 GB ----- 3800

Lite-On LH-20A1P ------------------ 1650

Zebronics Lava (w/ 400W SMPS) --- 1500

Viewsonic LCD 19" VG1930WM ----- 10900

Creative Inspire 2.1 Spkrs --------- 1950

Logitech Wireless Kbd+Mouse ------ 1550

Assembly charges ------------------ 500

Delivery charges ------------------- 350

All in all a decent deal without having to step out of my home and trudging through the wet muddy streets of Mumbai. Rahul is a good guy to deal with too and I would recommend him wholeheartedly.

Thanks also to this forum and all you guys who educated me.

No gaming absolutely.

This config is more than adequate for my needs. Was tempted to go for the E4300 but the Intel D965RY would have been the only Mobo with onboard gfx for it. And that can't be OCed if desired. On the other hand, I can OC the 3600 upto 2.4 MHz on stock cooling and boost performance when I feel the need.

It is evident that I am not aiming to win any SuperPi competitions. :D

Congrats buddy!!!

Now some photos of ur Rig and some short reviews of LCD, DVDWriter and Cordless K/B & Mouse would be excellent...

I too had made my rig from Rahul (theITWares.com) and convinced my friend to have his rig built from Rahul too!!! Some of the assemblers that I had interacted with used to give loads of funda (all totally baseless) about AMD CPUs still being hot and what not!!! But this guy gives full transparency in prices and is knowledgable too... :hap2:
Emil, I remember some time back you had asked me about Rahul. How did u find his service/assembling etc...

adhirk said:
Emil, I remember some time back you had asked me about Rahul. How did u find his service/assembling etc...

I actually engaged Rahul for this task based on the feedback I got from you. So I have to thank you for it.:thanx:

Everything went smoothly. Price was reasonable considering I did not have to move a finger or trudge through lammy asking prices, etc. Marginal differences in prices if any were more than worth the hassle saved. By and large I agree that the whole deal was completely transparent.

Regarding "showing off" the rig, it is hardly called for as it is not exactly cutting edge. :)

I am happy with it as I think I have used the money judiciously (spent where it counts for me) to balance the system exactly to suit my needs rather than to achieve benchmarks.

Thanks again for your help.

Back