My New TV - Sexiness redefined

raj_pol

Skilled
:) I bought this from Thailand. The new Samsung S6220 model.

Some pictures.

- - - Updated - - -

481279_10151604925142345_1608327779_n.jpg735150_10151604920932345_1391838343_n.jpgThe net damage was 34163. I paid by credit card so it could be a few hundred cheaper I guess in case you used cash.

Hi Girish, my net total was 34163 Indian rupees. That is what my credit card statement says. Sure, will be glad to help you. I refused the blu ray player etc that comes with it so I was discounted the price of the same. Remember though anything larger than 40 inch and customs will stop you definitely.

- - - Updated - - -

Could not get you raks. I have the tv with avatar running on it being shown.

Edit: I forgot the VAT refund of almost 1100 bahts. So actual price is cheaper by around 2000. Rs 32000 approximately.

SoulFire....I forgot to mention. That is actually a 32 incher. I was afraid of customs and a little broke, so I was not looking for buying anything larger than 32 inch. Depending on customs (I arrived in Kolkatta) they will generally allow upto 40 incher's to pass. I was not even stopped and so zero duty.

You will get the Thai VAT refunded in the airport so you will save 7% of the Thai price. Reach the airport a little ahead and get the VAT refunded.

- - - Updated - - -

I bought it in Thailand. I think it is international warranty. Honestly did not check. This is a 32 inch. You will get much cheaper models. Being 3D it was a little more expensive.

@sumatrix.....aaaaaah I can do better. I can post some screenshots of high - def ahem stuff and post it here. I think the mods might disagree and I might be fired.

Last edited by a moderator:
"Remember though anything larger than 40 inch and customs will stop you definitely."
...true, but you can always convince them that it is for less then 35K INR I got away with a 2000/- Rs bribe!!!
was bringing in a 42" 3D Led.

Congrats, the TV sure does look nice....

Back