My PC NHSPHENOM!(New PSU)

NHS2008

Disciple
Here's my Rugged all-rounder RIG!. I call it NHS PHENOM. Mostly used for....um...EVERYTHING!
E.g. Heavy Gaming, Emulation, Photo editing, Video transcoding, web browsing, Movie Viewing, etc.
My specs are as following:
AMD Phenom II X4 B55 (X2 555 BE) @3.2-4.2 GHZ as needed.
Asus M4A785TD-V EVO
Msi Radeon HD 5770 1GB DDR5 pmgd1
2x2GB Kingston HYPER-BLU 1600 MHZ DDR3 RAM
1x 500 GB Seagate Barracuda
1x 2.0 TB Western Digital WD20EARS
COOLER MASTER Elite 430 Black
Seasonic S12 II Bronze 620W PSU
!!NEW!!

Here's a video I made! (CAN YOU SPOT SOMETHING WIERD?? :D)

Nice rig and Seasonic S12 II Bronze 620W PSU i think it is totally VFM.
Do some cable management :)
Which fans did you buy and how much did they cost you?

Nishu said:
Nice rig and Seasonic S12 II Bronze 620W PSU i think it is totally VFM.
Do some cable management :)
Which fans did you buy and how much did they cost you?

Yeah, about cable management. They are damn hard to tuck around! plus, the SATA Power connectors are odd, all three ports close together...I cant reach my DVD RW on top from HDDs below..
About the fans, They are basic COOLER MASTER Silent Fan 120 S12. There's a 4 Pack available for like 800-850. Single will cost you around 250 each.

hahahari said:
Total damages?
Huh??? whats that?

X-Gamer said:
Total damages - > cost ?
It's complicated...replacements, RMAs and trade ins...according to me they should be as follows...(in order I listed them in first post.)
5500 + 5200 + 6200 + 2000 + 1800 + 3000 + 3000 + 4350 = 31050

X-Gamer said:
(CAN YOU SPOT SOMETHING WIERD?? ) whats it ?
It's got something to do with the most important Fan in a PC!

Hey man, congrats on your rig.can u tell me from where u bought the seasonic psu and how much is the cost of it..... bcoz i myself need one.

micheal687 said:
Hey man, congrats on your rig.can u tell me from where u bought the seasonic psu and how much is the cost of it..... bcoz i myself need one.

I bought it from Lamington Road in Mumbai at a shop called Computer Selection. I bought it for Rs.4350. You should ask it for around 4.2k. :):)

Back