My PS3 JB 3.55 & 3.66

kangaroo911

Disciple
My PS3 JB 3.55 & 3.72

Hi friends.........(sorry About My English)

1st PS3 on 11/08/11:)
PS3 160GB JB 3.55 kmeaw 3.55 Custom Firmware
now work on 3.72 official firmware (for New Game's Only)
2nd PS3 On 4/10/11:)
PS3 320GB JB 3.55 kmeaw 3.55 Custom Firmware (for Old & JB Game's)

I did this coz I want to Play Fifa 12, Uncharted 3: Drake's Deception & other New Game's
Images.........
New Game List :)
Fifa 11 & 12
Uncharted 3: Drake's Deception
God Of War 3
Tomb Raider Trilogy
[attachment=10149:16988.attach]

ImageShack Album - 12 images

Nice, atleast 10k theft in Nov itself.

Congrats on becoming a better pirate.

If you have the cash to spend on two ps3's you could atleast support some developer once in a while

psyph3r said:
Its not a theft.. more like sharing.
Say if i lived close to ur house and u asked for a copy of a game.. i would have given it to you hand to hand. Now as i am in NCR and u r in pune, and with the horror stories of the courier services.. i would rather do that via torrent ;)

If you have the cash to spend on two ps3's you could atleast support some developer once in a while

Well i hope that was not a suggestion. Cuz with the legit ps3.. he ll be doing just that.

psyph3r said:

Congrats on becoming a better pirate.

Just because he has a jailbroken ps3 it does not mean that he is not supporting the developer, he might just be too lazy to change the game disks :p . I dont think he asked for advice on how to spend his earned cash.

^^ Yea.. i absolutely forgot to mention that part . :D

I mean companies wont replace my disk if (God forbids) something happens to them.

Actually one of my disc indeed got busted. Copied it after a quickfix, and am playing the backup now. :(

Congrats! :p

psyph3r said:

Ummm what?! He has specifically mentioned the new console is for playing Uncharted 3, Fifa 12 and other new titles which are out later which means he is paying for them.

err.. gannu..

I did this coz I want to Fifa 12, Uncharted 3: Drake's Deception & other New Game's

Images.........

EDIT: never mind.. it might be because he put it that way.. they cud be totally two different sentences.. :p

Back