My Shopping spree - Acer 22" widescreen + Logi Z5500

IceFusion

Skilled
Okie.... recently i had some amount of money coming to me... so here is the splurge...

Acer 22" Wiedscreen LCD - AL2216W - its the one with DVI and HDCP version... :D

Logitech Z 5500 - I waited a long time for these... and finally i have them.... These speakers are simply outstanding.....i already received a complaint from my neigbours to keep the volume down :p

Playing Bioshock on 22" LCD with 5.1 sound settings.... Pure Ownage :clap:

Some pics... :D

The huge freaking box weighs 26kg... and i had to get it up to my second floor...

The speaker - 4 speakers of this type with removable grills and whose base can be rotated to make it wall mountable

The shiny control pod - Blue lit LCD display and side ports to connect headphones or other devices. Also comes with a remote :)

My desktop with the monitor and control pod :D

The monster 10" subwoofer....amazing bass :hap2:

tell me the damages for the speakers, and why acer monitor???

anyways congratulations....and i think we have the same table...hahahahaha...u bought it from that roman looking mall in noida????

Speakers - 20k :D

Acer monitor... well simply because i reviewd it at work... and other than viewing angles it had nothing wrong with it... i didnt need speakers, and it was the same as Viewsonic VX2235, only that this one costed me 15.5k :D

No idea abt the table.... Had it from a long time... dad got it from smwhere.. didnt care ;)

very nice and sensible buy. Great speakers for movies those are and that panel is good, definitely equal to the vx2235wm. Also its much sleeker.

Your eyes and ears must be thanking your brain ;)

Congrats , nirvana for the ears and eyes :hap2:

Don't know if you know some tricks for the z5500.

Put the device in standby mode (ie red light on the on/off button)
Press and hold down: Input, Effect, Settings and Mute buttons simultaniusly for about 6 sec, the display shoud now read "2nd Skin On"

Other tricks available:

Boost Mode: Turn the volume knob to the max, keep turning, it will now switch to boost mode and get even louder

Volume+ : Hold down the Mute button and turn the volume knob up, this can be combined with Boost Mode for some serious damage

Diagnostic Mode: Put the device in standby , Press and hold Input and Effect buttons simultainiusly for 6 sec. The device will now show more information about the digital feed it gets from the coax or tosling connection for 5 secs (only for digital connections not the analouge ones), this is fun to be turned on at all times for some extra status.

awsome toys.......myself considering the 22" wide screens....pls post a review on this monitor.....the pros and the cons :) and how is the viewing from multiple angels and stuff....
awsome speakers....new toys rock :)

How is the Samsung 226BW??Heard a lot of praise for it.

Also heard lot of praise for the HP 22 inch LCD. Does anyone know abt it?

Back