My Show-off!

Aman27deep

Skilled
Hello guys. I had purchased a Samsung LCD TV (LA32C530) in February but didn't post pics as Mobile Quality Pics make me sad (and many of you too i believe). Also my new PS3 which i purchased along with the PS Move.

So here it goes, My TV and my New PS3 which i bought this past week :)

18544583.jpg

74610597.jpg

30906778.jpg

33098239.jpg

74693961.jpg

44501985.jpg

20181857.jpg

17157582.jpg

I'm proud of it! :bleh:

Special thanks for this all to My Parents + Gannu, Dinjo, Ethan + all the guys in the 2 Gaming sections :)

dinjo said:
So what are you going to with the dildo :)

He will move along with the Move :):) guess the Move was designed by a lady @ Sony :)

--- Updated Post - Automerged ---

Congrats Aman :) and i will make you an offer which you can't resist -- Either you courier me all these stuff along with the courier charge OR I will come and get them but you have to pay my travel + the shipment charges:D:D

Enjoy gaming @ the max:clap::clap:

dinjo said:
So what are you going to with the dildo :)
I can't always be with my girlfriend can I?
naughty.gif

avinash4 said:
Congrats Bro. Looks like we have another Gannu coming up:eek:hyeah:

thegame said:
He will move along with the Move :):) guess the Move was designed by a lady @ Sony :)

--- Updated Post - Automerged ---

Congrats Aman :) and i will make you an offer which you can't resist -- Either you courier me all these stuff along with the courier charge OR I will come and get them but you have to pay my travel + the shipment charges:D:D

Enjoy gaming @ the max:clap::clap:
lol

Gannu said:
Nice. Can't go wrong with any of those stuff. :D

But those dangling cables! :dead:
This is a temporary setup so didn't waste my effort, will move to the above floor soon.

kestrel5915 said:
Congrats man!

krishnandu said:
Thank you :)

sarang said:
Enviable setup there Amandeep! Happy gaming bro!
Thank you :) Now just a MSI 560 GTX ti remains which'll accompany my rig (i5 760 + P55GD65) in April.

dark.lord.rules said:
Kool man !! congo ... you already have some good aheam games with you game on !
Thanks, and more are on the way :ashamed:

Hades. said:
Whats the cost of the TV that you bought ?:)

I got it for 33k + Dish TV HD (which hasn't been delivered yet, instead of calling them atleast 20 times, TV was bought on the 22nd of Feb). But i got this TV on EMI. So if you pay full cash i believe the price will be around 31k.

stalker said:
And you still live with your parents :no:
Dude i'll be in first year of Bachelors now, do you suggest me to leave them already?! And moreover they have made it clear to me that we'll have to stay together, and our house is not small (5 floors of 700-750 sq feet) so i don't worry, and moreover i love my parents a lot.

Dude i'll be in first year of Bachelors now, do you suggest me to leave them already?! And moreover they have made it clear to me that we'll have to stay together, and our house is not small (5 floors of 700-750 sq feet) so i don't worry, and moreover i love my parents a lot.
Yes, anyone would love their parents if they could fill your room with such maniac stuff.:p

Aman27deep said:

:rofl:
Not the best way to have expressed myself, I guess... I meant to say, you are one lucky son of a gun :p

Back