Micro Machines from 1990 :

Apple Note Pad :p :

Bike :

Puma :

Mini Disc Collection from 2000 :

--- Updated Post - Automerged ---

Shoe Collection :

Tiesto Edition :

thanks. more to come now from electronics side, these pics will be from all of my lifetime.

lol i did get a new camera as i said some pics are as old as 2000. so bear those :)

i wanted to upload these forever now.

posters were not bought separately, they were the ones that came in with GTA series, Mafia 2 and GT5. i just framed them properly and hung them on my walls.

the tiesto shoes are 3 years old. made by reebok. mrp was 6999 i paid 4999 in sale that time. still have them and i wash them myself every 6 months. not as white as in pics but white enough.

--- Updated Post - Automerged ---

Phone Collection : all sold now, waiting to buy sgs2. had a lot of phones that are not in pics but i have sold them here.

had the same one techhead. also had a md player in the car so used to record and play in car. this was before cd's were mainstream. i would like to buy md recorder again though. are u selling ?

Neat. How much did it cost you to frame those posters? Also, it seems like those are not actual posters and you got them printed on an A4 size paper and put them together. Am I right?

the posters are real that came with the games. i just spent money on framing though. just got another puma yday will post later. im a puma fanboy. lol. im a shoe freak too.

dhruv, all phones are sold, i was just going through my pics so thought of posting since i always wanted to, still a lot more to come. around 100 phones easy

^How much for that GTA poster? IMO you could have got some amazing looking quality posters from allposters.com, the creases in your posters are looking ugly in an otherwise beautiful frames.

I know u can get better stuff but u have to see these were maps when i was playing the games. Later they were folded n kept. Then i came into new house n did this. The creases r proof they are authentic. Lol, u cant see them from far away. It was a idea that i tried mate, thats all

jesal said:
had the same one techhead. also had a md player in the car so used to record and play in car. this was before cd's were mainstream. i would like to buy md recorder again though. are u selling ?
Nope, sorry. Still hanging on to mine :)

Back