My USP!

sunny27

Stig's Indian Cousin!!!
Skilled
I got myself a new cabinet-- Coolermaster USP 100 ( USP 100 - Cooler Master ) --Rs.3000/- (Including taxes,vat,etc,etc)

I hate mesh based front panels and bright led fans-This case has them all--I got rid of the CM 120mm blue led fan. I will try to dustproof this case and change the front 5.25 bay covers with normal plastic ones I have and get rid of the mesh crap.

This case is extremely well built - the shop I bought it from had Antec/Lancool/Coolermaster as well. I compared the USP 100 with the following cases--Lancool K-56, Coolermaster's Elite 360/430/Centurion 534, Antec Sonata Proto, Antec 300, Antec Darkfleet DF 30. The USP 100 has 0.8mm SECC which is on par with Antec cases and thicker than the above mentioned CM elite/gladiator/Centurion cases(0.5/0.6 mm SECC). Its extremely well built and has good cable management options compared to Antec's offerings. The only thing I hate about the USP 100 is the mesh based design and bright led fans!! Expect a detailed review soon!

This was bought from a dealer in Ahmedabad--The camera used to take the pictures here is a Canon A-495.

both the red and black USP 100 cases are priced @ Rs.3000 (including VAT+TAXES). prices may differ in different areas.

Back