My weapon for shooting!

rPOk

Adept
Yet another shooting weapon here on TE - seems S3IS are raining here :eek:hyeah:

Here are the pics -

Got this for 17620/- from Sify Mall and i'm very satisfied with the service:) . The customer care is very responsive, prices are really the best (match almost US prices in cameras), packaging is excellent and warranty is decent enough for me. You don't get nationwide warranty tho, only dealer warranty.

My only gripe is -
xeroxed set of manual - why not original manual?:mad: , default language is korean (or japanese), warranty not stated on the card - only the product no. etc is written but the period of warranty isn't mentioned and delivery took a lot of time - 11 days total. Anyway i downloaded the manual off the net, changed the language to English (with help of online operation pics).

In the end, i think for 17.6k, i got more than i could ask for sitting here in india. And if you consider the warranty too, then this price may beat even the US price (which doesn't come with warranty applicable here)....
Cheers!:clap:

Awesome buy rPok...

Also All you camera owners/photography lovers on TE are in for a treat in coming days ;)... Keep your fingers crossed :D

congrats mate ...... i got the original user guide ...... anyways about the warranty thing i will go and talk to them tomorrow most prolly ..... will update u guys about it .....

It's S3 season I guess, Saiyan is joining you guys soon ;) All of you get together and place a bulk order for memory cards from memoryC now :D

just one thing for those ordering from Sify

My only gripe is -

xeroxed set of manual - why not original manual? , default language is korean (or japanese), warranty not stated on the card - only the product no. etc is written but the period of warranty isn't mentioned and delivery took a lot of time - 11 days total. Anyway i downloaded the manual off the net, changed the language to English (with help of online operation pics).

Saiyan was asking me the other day if the camera on Sifymall were llegally imported pieces and I said i have my doubts but can't say for sure...

The above quote almost confirms that these are gray mkt pieces

my take on the whole sifymall deal is if you are getting gray anyway, might as well buy from the local gray mkt (at leaast the folks frm cities) and save a K or 2 , or buy completely legit

RiO said:
It's S3 season I guess, Saiyan is joining you guys soon ;) All of you get together and place a bulk order for memory cards from memoryC now :D

Count me in for one of these if they do occur! Need a nice new 150x 2GB card for my S2IS :)
Congrats, rpok.

superczar said:
just one thing for those ordering from Sify

Saiyan was asking me the other day if the camera on Sifymall were llegally imported pieces and I said i have my doubts but can't say for sure...

The above quote almost confirms that these are gray mkt pieces
my take on the whole sifymall deal is if you are getting gray anyway, might as well buy from the local gray mkt (at leaast the folks frm cities) and save a K or 2 , or buy completely legit

sifymall are offering 1 year of dealer warranty...anyone reputable from mumbai also offering that?
jjm gives 3 months warranty

Got my Transcend 2GB 150x shipped today from memoryc...very fast shipping. No problems in customs. Total damage = 33euros (~2k) incl shipping.

Back